mock draft part 1

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: mock draft part 1

Postby piratepride » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:25 pm

Silver, the stadium is looking absolutely sick!!!! My two young boys want me to take them this year, but may just go by myself this 1st year depending on prices.
Vegas and the the Raiders game....to speak in Mayock terms...

You kiddin me!
Get all bent Friday / Sat night, watch the game Sunday and recover drive or fly back Monday. My buddy just moved out to Begas and offered up his spare room, so hoping it works out at least 1 or 2 nights with him. Im looking forward to it too.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby piratepride » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Plenty of mocks predicted the browns will be going o line to help out Baker, but now that Greg Robinson just got popped for 157 pounds of marijuana.....go ahead and pencil it in for sure!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:26 am

piratepride wrote:Plenty of mocks predicted the browns will be going o line to help out Baker, but now that Greg Robinson just got popped for 157 pounds of marijuana.....go ahead and pencil it in for sure!

:shock:

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:32 pm

Now Jarvis Landry may be sidelined for 8 months following hip surgery. Maybe they do go WR? If I'm browns I'm going o line all day and helping Mayfield with a dominant run game.
Chubb is a weapon who can get even better numbers with an improved line.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:28 pm

piratepride wrote:Now Jarvis Landry may be sidelined for 8 months following hip surgery. Maybe they do go WR? If I'm browns I'm going o line all day and helping Mayfield with a dominant run game.
Chubb is a weapon who can get even better numbers with an improved line.

It’s not just Chubb, it’s the fuckhead Hunt from KC too. Between those two monsters and Mayfield running wild, CLE should have had the #1 ground game last season.

Freddie Kitchens completely fucked that team over, they should have been scoring 35 points/game because they were basically all-pro at the skill positions, even the fucking BACKUPS. Unless Mayfield fell into a hardcore sophomore slump, which is possible but it’s unlikely he was THAT bad, in my opinion it was all on Kitchens.

All they needed was competent play calling and the sky was the limit. It what the fuck does a dumbass fucking grunt like Kitchens know about creatively utilizing talent like that in today’s NFL? How many plays do you think he had designed before they made him HC?

So yeah, the absolute best thing for them to do is jack up that OL to help BOTH the run game and the pass game. It’s a fuckin no-brainer and if they draft a WR then someone in their war room should be shot In the head on live TV.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum