Lol... Gruden ball.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Re: Vs Jets

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:15 pm

Jesus H Christ.

Ruggs played like total dog shit all game long, catches the impossible game winner.

Perfect play call by Gruden to win the motherfucking game. Use the speed you bought in the 1st round to rip the lid off. Carr drops the dime in stride. Ruggs hauls it in when everything is on the line. Jets ignore him because he’s been shit all game.

Un. Fucking. Believable.

Jets are fucking snake bitten.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:29 pm

Carr with 381 passing yds, 3 passing TDs, 1 rushing TD

Waller with 16 catches for 200 yds and 2 TDs. How nobody’s talking about this kid as being every bit as good as Kielce is beyond me. He can do everything as a receiver and is faster than Kielce, and I believe he’s a better blocker, although I’ll admit I’m not exactly a blocking connoisseur.

Ruggs 3 catches for 84 yds including the spectacular game winner.

Agholor is starting to have some tough games. I don’t know if he and Carr are somehow having communication problems or whatever the issue is, but Carr’s balls always seem to be off on his passes to NA. His catch % is going to shit. He had 4 catches but he was targeted ELEVEN FUCKING TIMES!! That is dog shit!

Last edited by DeadRinger on Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:31 pm

I was pissed off most of this game, then went from cursing Ruggs' name to jumping for joy. What in the hell happened today lol. Jeez man, I wonder what the numbers are for Raiders fan's heart attack related deaths hahaha.

I seriously was looking all over the field for a ghost penalty flag for holding or some shit after the Rugg's TD.
Good thing it counted. Hoping Trent Brown doesn't have to shake off any rust , we have some huge games coming up at home.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:36 pm

After this game against the woeful Jets and that hideous loss to the shit Falcons, I really don’t see how we’re going to beat IND or MIA, or even the Chargers, for that matter.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:07 pm

I don't understand how we can outright beat the best team in the NFL , then damn near beat them again... but we get 43 fucking points hung on us by fucking Atlanta and we can barely beat the damn Jets. WTF is up with this team???

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:49 pm

I'm not sure bro, and would hate to speculate. I just hope Trent Brown is ready to play for the rest of the season. I feel like this team can be even more explosive if the coaching staff gets creative. We need to involve Jacobs more with some screens, utilize Moreau a lot more too. What in the hell is going on with Edwards the WR nobody could stop in camp?
Then you have big time back to back helmet blows to Arnette that didn't look good, we need youth and speed at that spot if the defense is going to be decent.

We really missed Abram today also. I'm hoping we get the old man Rivers next Sunday and not the gunslinger version.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:22 pm

Jets fired DC Gregg Williams.

What a bunch of fucking idiots. He was the only good coach on their entire team.

So they fire Williams who has had solid success as a DC pretty much everywhere he's been, Bounty Gate notwithstanding, and Gase is still there alive and kicking... Sure, makes sense.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:54 pm

Maybe there's some truth to the whole Carr story on the team having a bad week of practice. Nassib was a healthy scratch last week in favor of Beasley. Gruden says he'll play the best giys based on practice from here on out.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum