Alright guys, let's fucking talk 2017

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Alright guys, let's fucking talk 2017

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Not to mention he'll make your lawn look like a million bucks. His hedge clipping skills are shitty tho

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:29 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:I have a suggestion everybody...less throw a welcome back party for DR ?

Gimme a minute Bigboy...have to take a massive shit and scoop a fresh turd brick outta the toilet and give Deadstinker a Shit pie for his welcome back party.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:33 pm

This defense pissed me off so much last year. We would have kicked NE or KC ass if we weren't so god damn shitty. That fuckin puppet Norton needs to go. Much rather have Pagano

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Lol you guys are cracking me up

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:33 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:
Forbiddenraider wrote:As much as I like white people I don't know if I want to draft a white RB with 1st pick. I was thinking defense no matter what but I don't follow college football to closely and I don't know to much about him. I know he's good but a white RB is strange to me for some reason. Then again look at NE all those white receivers are great. Our defense better show the fuck up this year. With Mack, Irvin & Aldon we should be killing that asshole Brady. Cut Dan Williams immediately, DJ Hayden should be gone and we all know that worthless piece of shit Mcgloin will be gone. We need a DT badly, if our line could just be average with our pass rushers we could dominate. Let's get a fucking MLB while we're at it.

Exactly!! we need shore up the Defense first such as DT, ILB, CB, we also need a TE and RT. We don't need a white boy rb that's crazy. :lol:

Deadstinker likes white boys in the NFL...his mother tells him when she goes down to her basement that she's tired of looking at his Carson Palmer fathead in the corner with spew all over it. DR spends $200 bucks a month on KY jelly lube for his Carson Palmer fun in his basement abode.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby bigboy3333 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:38 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
bigboy3333 wrote:I have a suggestion everybody...less throw a welcome back party for DR ?

Gimme a minute Bigboy...have to take a massive shit and scoop a fresh turd brick outta the toilet and give Deadstinker a Shit pie for his welcome back party.

Freddie besure that U put a lit candle in the pie, because DR likes to blow ..... asked Dell. LMFAO!

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:41 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:

Freddie besure that U put a lit candle in the pie, because DR likes to blow ..... asked Dell. LMFAO!

LOL!!! Dead is used to his half brain head up some guys ass crack and getting his chin tickled by some homo's sweaty balls.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:As much as I like white people I don't know if I want to draft a white RB with 1st pick. I was thinking defense no matter what but I don't follow college football to closely and I don't know to much about him. I know he's good but a white RB is strange to me for some reason. Then again look at NE all those white receivers are great. Our defense better show the fuck up this year. With Mack, Irvin & Aldon we should be killing that asshole Brady. Cut Dan Williams immediately, DJ Hayden should be gone and we all know that worthless piece of shit Mcgloin will be gone. We need a DT badly, if our line could just be average with our pass rushers we could dominate. Let's get a fucking MLB while we're at it.

My plan calls for signing Nick Fairley in FA, just coming off the best season he ever played. He's our interior disruptor. And we get someone later in the draft to train up.

McCaffrey put up 2600 yds from scrimmage in 2015. He's the next Marcus Allen. Built like a brick. His fucking calves are thicker than my fucking waist. He's a badass, no disputing it.

We take CB in the 2nd. Then I want a couple promising OTs in there somewhere. We can't just stand pat on this aging OL.

Now, does anyone whose opinion means anything at all, other than Forbidden, want to chime in on this?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Del is the first of his kind. A gay white emo rapper.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:46 pm

Oh, and BTW, we sign Zach Brown in FA to man the middle of that D. No need to dump cash on a guy like Hightower, he's better suited to the 3-4 anyway.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum