Fire Paul Geunther

No Bullshit. Just Real Oakland Raiders Talk!

Fire Paul Geunther

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:09 am

I think it’s time to fire this prick. Once again Gruden has the offense looking good but we are fucked on D. Nothing ever changes. We can win a lot of games even if we had a decent one

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Fire Paul Geunther

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:32 am

Texans scored on all 3 of their drives in the 2nd half. Well, the final drive ended in a victory formation, so...
FG - TD - TD - Kneel-down

Gotta stop the opposing team at some point.

To your point, our offense basically did its job in the 2nd half, scoring on 2 of our 3 drives.
TD - FG - Punt

Unfortunately, we punted FIVE fuckin times in the 1st half, which didn't help us at all. We have GOT to get more weapons on O. Carr and Gruden are WAY too comfortable punting the ball away. If I was running an offense, I'd consider it a personal failure every time I had to punt.

Commitment to EXCELLENCE, not mediocrity! Just WIN baby, not Just PUNT, baby!

We blew an 8-point fuckin lead, man. Even if we had no defense at all, our O should have been able to pull out the win.

Like pirate said, we've got to be a LOT more aggressive on O.

This season is not our season. Next season. That’s our season.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Re: Fire Paul Geunther

Postby piratepride » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:48 pm

Im sort of with you on this, but it's almost like what's the point you know? Clearly the game has changed in favor for all of the goat quarterbacks out there. If your team has one, the NFL will see to it that most of the calls will go your way. And if all the defensive penalties aren't enough to help swing the tide in the game the NFL has re written the rulebook to ensure it come challenge time.
Look at all the QBs getting calls go thier way on just about every 50-50 call, Aaron Rodgers little smirk on the sidelines like he's used to it all the damn time. Makes me sick!
Then you have all that talent on the Rams' defense only to allow teams to run up and down the field?
How about the mighty Broncos D or Chicago? You can't win in this league with D anymore unfortunately with the rules in place.
You need a top notch QB that the league likes as a poster boy and a pass rush to tear shit up.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to Oakland Raiders Forum