Vs Pack

No Bullshit. Just Real Oakland Raiders Talk!

Vs Pack

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:16 pm

Some of the worst defense I’ve ever seen.

I guess this is what happens when you lose all your starting LBs and your 1st rd Safety.

And you fuckin QB gives the ball away on the goal line. Can’t make those kinds of mistakes against Rodgers.

Although other than that the O looks strong. The OL is fuckin phenomenal. Sharpe has grown quite a bit in that RT role.

This season is not our season. Next season. That’s our season.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Vs Pack

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:30 pm

TWICE we turn it over on the goal line. STUPID fucking play calling.

I’m done. Going to play video games w my kid.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:26 pm

Yeah, i knew that was another bone head fumble by Carr the moment he did it. The defense as a whole played like they habe jet lag. The linebackers were tackling half heartedly, and the DE's weren't getting home. You can't play half ass on defense versus Aaron Rodgers.
That said, we all expected this, have to move on and hope we sneak out a win next week.
Some positives-
1.Josh Jacobs does it again.
2.TE Waller is the real deal and hopefully continues to grow.

3.O line played very well for 4 quarters, just wish Trent Brown is ready to roll next weekend.
4. Last time I bring this up, but can't help but consider what this offense looks like with Antonio Brown and Tyrell Williams.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:43 pm

5. Hopefully the Bears keep losing, it'll turn into a possible high 1st and 3rd round selection.

Lots of game changing WR's to be had next year, and the Bears have a murderer's row of a schedule.At the moment, they're down 19-10 at home versus Bridgewater's Saints.Thier QB play has been shit, too bad they won't be able to use their pick on an upgrade lol.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:43 pm

AB is a done deal... fuck him.

This team has a ways to go. If any of you really thought we were going in to Lambeau and winning............ yea.... ok.

This team is a 6-10 team.... maybe 7 - 9. Carr sucks. He's a fucking pussy that plays like a scared little girl. The Raiders need a real QB... Carr isn't the guy.

I'm not sold on Gruden at all. I don't hate the guy, I just don't think he's the shit. This team aint there yet.... at all.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:35 am

I thought Carr did pretty damn well once he settled down, other than the dumb fumble which was a result of him doing too much to try to score. Lets face it, aside from Waller and Jacobs and an inconsistent but up-and-coming Moreau, the guy has jack shit for weapons. Tyrell was out. We fucking cut JJ Nelson or whatever his fuckin name was who was suppose be our #2... I mean, the guy who was our #1 WR yesterday wasn't even on our fuckin roster til a few games into the season.

I said even when we had AB that our WR corps was way too thin. And now we're reaping the shit from that.

Bottom line yesterday is that our defense didn't have an answer for ANYTHING they did. Not one damn thing. We couldn't bring down either one of their RBs to save our lives. Couldn't cover ANYONE. It was an absolute disaster.

And that's what happens when Burfuct is gone for the year, Marquel Lee is on IR, Abram is on IR, Arden Key was out with injury - even our rookie Isaiah Johnson is on fucking IR. Oh, and our DC is way overrated.

This game died based on 2 things: 1) the fumble. 2) It also doesn't help to turn the ball over on downs at the goal line because you call a run up the gut 3 times in a row. Those were 2 TDs we didn't get, where we should have had AT LEAST 38 pts.

So our offense didn't play as poorly as the final score indicates. Our DEFENSE, on the other hand... THAT was atrocious,.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Return to Oakland Raiders Forum