Introduce yourself and get to know the other forum members!

Postby kvnbntly » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:00 pm

hey there raider fans, new guy here. I've been a RAider fan since about second grade and that's was a long time ago, (too bad we didn't have the internet back then) i like to share my view although not always be correct, in which case i have no problem admitting to my ignorance on some subjects or concepts, so feel free to correct or enlighten me if the case should arise . Only thing worse than being wrong is thinking your right only to sound like a dumbass to people who know better.

kvnbntly
Rookie
Rookie
Highscores: 0

Re: newbie

Postby blazin1 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Welcome to the forum.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby kvnbntly » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:34 pm

thank you
lookin forward to taking part in some discussions, if i dont respond to a post please dont be offended as i dont have the internet hooked up at home and the only opportunity i get to check out my Raiders in on slow days at work. although i do plan on getting osme interneto at home in the future. ps i dont usually worry too much about spelling or proper punctuation. hope ya'll dont mind

kvnbntly
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Tenebrous » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Welcome man.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to New Member Introduction