Report says we’re going to pursue Brady

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Report says we’re going to pursue Brady

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:58 pm

If he doesn’t sign w NE before FA starts. And I don’t think he will, I think he’s serious about looking at some options.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Report says we’re going to pursue Brady

Postby silver & black » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:30 pm

They better not.... fuckers!

It seems this franchise will stop at nothing to see just how misearable it can make it's fan base. Fuck Brady... and fuck this team if they do it!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:39 pm

I don't buy it just yet. I do have a feeling Brady is over the Patriots however. Their top flight O line coach retired this year, they need to rebuild, and Josh McDaniels is probably leaving again. Je sees the writing on the wall and doesn't have it in him to help groom the backup QB.
I just don't see him coming here, if he does, it'll be against Mayocks wishes more than likely. If the reports are true, it'll be by Grudens doing and his sales pitch.
What would it take to convince Brady to play in Vegas anyway?
" Hey Brady, you ready to return the favor and win me a superbowl " !
We're gonna take the two beat WRs in college and let you get to work!
We've got Jacobs, Waller, and the best O line in the game.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:04 pm

KC wins, offense it is!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:11 pm

Nah, screw Brady lol.
I'm pretty sure management is willing to give Carr the benefit of the doubt for consistencies sake, and give him the tools needed for 1 last shot.
If Mayock hits on all of this year's picks we'll win a few more games considering the nreak we'll get with this years schedule.
Need a true impact #1 receiver.
Need a penetrating DT
Need a veteran LB in free agency.

CB is interesting, we need to upgrade at the #2 spot, however the coaching staff is high on Kasein Nixon. Plenty will be available in the 3rd round.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:14 pm

John Abram is already benching 185 pounds and says he's 90% healed. He'll be ready for minicamp.
Do we resign Karl Joseph? He's came on strong of late, but still short. I think he's earned the right and he may not c9st a shot ton of $$$$.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:53 am

piratepride wrote:John Abram is already benching 185 pounds and says he's 90% healed. He'll be ready for minicamp.
Do we resign Karl Joseph? He's came on strong of late, but still short. I think he's earned the right and he may not c9st a shot ton of $$$$.

I would bring Karl back on a 1-yr prove-it deal and leave the S position alone. If Mike works the personnel right, we COULD actually have Joyner playing FS next season where he SHOULD be, with Abram as the thumper and playing a lot of extra-DB looks. I can see us living in that big nickel, running with 2 SS and 2 LBs a lot instead of a typical 4-3 set.

In terms of CB, we can handle that in FA. Trae Waynes, Logan Ryan, Bradley Roby or if we want to swing hard, Byron Jones. We don't need to spend more draft capital on the position. We drafted 2 of them last year and signed a couple.

In terms of MLB, I personally wouldn't leave that position to chance. In other words, I wouldn't draft for that spot. I bring in the proven guy in FA, lock him up for 5 years and let him be the QB of my defense consistently for a long time to come. Schobert or Littleton. Schobert being my preference just because IMO Littleton can be inconsistent. Draft for explosive sideline-to-sideline OLBs.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum