A word from Mark Davis

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: A word from Mark Davis

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Mark and Chuck the suck are just giving lip service to save face amidst the embarrassment. Jon wants to win football games everybody. So he gets rid of most of Reggie retards players that won 7 than 12 than 6 games the last 3 yrs. So that averages out to 8 win teams the last 3 yrs. Gruden is sitting at 1-8 with Jon's roster moves. But Jon wants to win football games. Asshole should just admit 7-9 or 8-8 isn't getting you a 1st or 2nd or even the 5th pick in the draft. Who cares what Mark has to say he's a fuckin loser trust fund jew boy. Who cares what Chuck the suck has to say. He hasn't won shit in 15 yrs with someone elses team. Chuck the suck is an overrated piece of trash.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby piratepride » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Great peice Dead, and I agree with alot of what you said.
Alot of shit is running through my mind about the team, and I think we all feel strongly about how we ended up here.
But, I think we all can agree we seen the beginning of the end before/ after the Redskins game. Hell the entire country was torn off that shit, but then the lousy O line play continued. I don't know if they were trying to " teach" Carr a lesson, but continued to let Carr get sacked multiple times.
The team continued to lay an egg the entire next year so something major was up.
I find it funny how all the bay area writers thought all of us fans were crazy conspiracy theorists when we first spoke out on this shit. I read the comments on Twitter, we weren't the only ones thinking it, I'd love to hear what stupid Tim Kawakami thinks about it now after Mark said it himself.
Going back to what you said before Dead, I think Gruden got a raw deal. I forgot, he wasn't allowed to talk to anybody for months!
If there is still and underlying issue, Gruden is doing the smart thing and retooling to get rid of all the stink.
Another thing that stuck out to me was hearing Mark Davis say Carr is the QB " right now".
If that's the case boys you can kiss Bosa good bye cuz Gruden is going after his QB.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:17 pm

If the Giants go on to win tonight, we'll have the #1 overall pick heading into next week!
Something to look forward to...jeeeez

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:44 pm

piratepride wrote:If the Giants go on to win tonight, we'll have the #1 overall pick heading into next week!
Something to look forward to...jeeeez

We should get a very good player either 1st or 2nd pick. I think all that cap money we'll be bringing in some marquee free agents. We might be good eventually but will it be Jerry's world all style no substance Cowboy good or a bonafied deep in the playoffs three or four years in a row good.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:14 am

Another thing that stuck out to me was hearing Mark Davis say Carr is the QB " right now".
If that's the case boys you can kiss Bosa good bye cuz Gruden is going after his QB.

What QB would that be? Other than Herbert, who is worth taking? Herbert has already said he is staying in school.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:30 am

As I was typing that Silver I was thinking Herbert, but realized he's still on the fence about coming staying another year. The rest of the QB's are not as talented, so taking anyone of them would be stupid.
Then I looked at the free agent class, don't even bother...what a joke! Not even the veteran loving Gruden is gonna like what he sees.
Let's just say it wouldn't surprise me to see the team try to will and deal Carr or go after another QB to run his system. Carr isn't as mobile as Gruden likes, but then again has nobody to throw to now so I guess we'll just have to play the wait game.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:07 am

Carr could be mobile...he showed he could be in past seasons. Gannon wasn't mobile but he used his feet. Carr could be a lot of things but he's showed mostly he's an overpaid piece of garbage.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:57 pm

WORD FROM MARK DAVIS....BREAKING NEWS!!! Mark Davis just found out his barber of thirty years is blind!!! The barber told him he had lasix surgery to get repeat business. Our gorgeous owner will be going to a hairstylist now. Mark Davis will be on the December issue of GQ everybody. Can't wait.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:34 pm

Ha!! No wonder we suck, our owner looks like baby Huey, the flaming red retard head. Somebody get him a bib so he doesn’t spill his Slurpee. Dumb & Dumber part 2 instead of Lloyd & Harry it’s Mark & Reggie. The plot is Mark sends Reggie out to get players for the Raiders but Reggie stumbles upon a banana patch in the jungle & gets lost for 8 days. He is found by Mark Davis on a vacation safari with his 4th grade class learning about animals in the wild. Reggie, has been standing in the same spot with his finger up his nose for the last 8 days. The flies have started to set in on Reggie’s Afro. He doesn’t have the strength to flick them away. Reggie is also stuck in quick sand & is slowing being absorbed by the earth. MD sees Reggie in trouble & rushes to his aid. Throwing grape soda in his face to revive him and injecting him with old chicken grease. Hope for Reggie! Reggie becomes reanimated like a zombie, He sees a tree branch & flashes back to when he was a young ape flying from branch to branch. In one last gasp Reggie let’s out a deep growl that echoes across the jungle. All the primates respond to Reggie’s call & pull him from the quicksand. Mark Davis is then grabbed by local tribe apes and offered up as a sacrifice to keep Reggie home in the jungle. MD uses his 97 flip phone to call for help. Reggie is tranquilized & caged. Something like that you know where I’m going. MD is an embarrassment to the franchise

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Reggie and Mark Davis are two of the ugliest motherfuckers in sports!!! When your that fuckin ugly you have to be retarded as well. Hence the Raiders sucking horse balls.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum