Oakland Raiders being sued

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Oakland Raiders being sued

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:55 pm

By the city of Oakland for 500 million. It entails they want rights to the name Oakland Raiders and logo. That means they expect us to go to Vegas with a name like the Vegas Gamblers or Vegas whatever and not have the Raider eye patch logo shield. Imagine watching this team with a different logo and maybe colors. This better not happen....seriously. Mark Davis is threatening to leave Oakland before 2020 somehow. We better not be the Cleveland Browns and Art Modell moving to Baltimore with a new history,nickname, uniforms and helmet logo. And this can be a reality in todays pro sports. That would be the official end of the Oakland/LA Raiders as we've always known it. Better not happen. How the hell is the city of Oakland in court justify having the right to keep our team logo and nickname Raiders.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Oakland Raiders being sued

Postby silver & black » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:50 am

If that happens, I will probably wash my hands of the NFL. I hate the fucking league now..... take away my team colors and logo and I have no reason to stick around. GO BUCKEYES!............... Fuck the NFL.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:46 am

If that happens it would be the end. I don’t think there’s any chance of that happening. That stadium in Vegas would be empty. Raiders to iconic to change. That logo and uniform is a cash cow. I know if they changed I would definitely be out.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:50 am

Oakland is a disgrace. The team colors & name don’t belong to Oakland. We moved to LA & didn’t change. Oakland can suck a dick! Lost the Raiders, soon the Warriors & the coliseum is always empty when A’s play. It’s more full now that A’s are winning but normally it’s vacant. No chance it happens. Oakland sucks, that ghetto doesn’t deserve any sports teams & the mayor is a cunt

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:03 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Oakland is a disgrace. The team colors & name don’t belong to Oakland. We moved to LA & didn’t change. Oakland can suck a dick! Lost the Raiders, soon the Warriors & the coliseum is always empty when A’s play. It’s more full now that A’s are winning but normally it’s vacant. No chance it happens. Oakland sucks, that ghetto doesn’t deserve any sports teams & the mayor is a cunt

That's how I see it too. Fuck Oakland. They didn't want to keep the Raiders very badly or they would have stepped up somehow. How long is a professional sports team supposed to play in the ghetto and a stadium that backs up with shit? Fuck Oakland right up it's ghetto ass!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum