Patriots v Raiders

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Patriots v Raiders

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Why don’t we ever use the no huddle like NE? Change things up. Coach the team you fuckin bums! I’m out we have no chance cause we suck at all levels. Can’t watch this abortion.

Because Todd Downing is a high school coach that's why. Belichick and his coordinators/Brady are leaps and bounds better than Del Rio Downing and Norton jr.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Cooper absolutely sucks. This is what I’m talking about. Stupid fuckin dink & dunk playcalling! I understand we are trying to run the ball to keep Brady off the field. It not fuckin working! He’s cutting through Reggie’s Jr high defense like a hot knife thru butter. Get into a shootout you stupid fucks!! Fire Hack Del Rio & Norton & leave em in Mexico

He's a pussy with baby hands. The motherfucker is the most finesse pussy receiver I've ever seen. No heart and butter fingers. I'd take Amendola or Julian Edelman of the Pats over that niggger bum.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Absolutely pathetic by Roberts. Holding the ball like a loaf of bread after the catch. We would have had points on that drive going into the half. Not our day.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby blazin1 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:35 pm

WTF? This is total shit.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Jack needs to go this team looks like shit in this game and he's had 2 weeks to prepare for this game.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:37 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
Forbiddenraider wrote:Cooper absolutely sucks. This is what I’m talking about. Stupid fuckin dink & dunk playcalling! I understand we are trying to run the ball to keep Brady off the field. It not fuckin working! He’s cutting through Reggie’s Jr high defense like a hot knife thru butter. Get into a shootout you stupid fucks!! Fire Hack Del Rio & Norton & leave em in Mexico

He's a pussy with baby hands. The motherfucker is the most finesse pussy receiver I've ever seen. No heart and butter fingers. I'd take Amendola or Julian Edelman of the Pats over that niggger bum.

Cooper was the same at Alabama....has a lots of drops

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:38 pm

Not to be a Monday morning QB but I think if this game was In Oakland the tone and intensity of our team would feed off that crowd. This isn't a home game atmosphere for us. We're going to get blown out now.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:42 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:

Cooper was the same at Alabama....has a lots of drops

He's a huge disappointment considering the hype and where he was drafted. He's Darrius Heward Bey all over again.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Nice to see we mailed it in already. Jack must've given a Lombardiesque halftime speech. Let's see who gives up now that the game is over. KC losing today was a gift but this game is a fuckin disgrace right now.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Jack sure had our boys firing on all cylinders today!!!! Fuckin spic was probably eating tacos and enchiladas with his beaner relatives down in ole dirty Mejico. Way to have the boys ready Jack after 2 weeks to prepare for this game. Aside from NE just being better than us on all levels ... you sure stunk up the joint with this effort today and wasted Raider nations time today. But we'll hear the same fuckin excuses in your post game press conference. You didn't do shit in Jacksonville and you won't do shit here. Norton jr must be sucking your dick the fact you didn't fire the motherfucker after last season and Downing as well being promoted from QB coach.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum