Jamaal Charles Is A Donkey

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Jamaal Charles Is A Donkey

Postby blazin1 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:30 pm

Broncos RB Jamaal Charles says getting cut by the Chiefs was ‘personal’

Jamaal Charles has spent his entire career trying to beat the Broncos twice a year, racking up more rushing yards against Denver than any other team in the NFL. Now, he’s trying to win a Super Bowl with his former rival.

Based on his comments Tuesday, after signing a one-year deal with the Broncos, he may not have hated Denver as much as one would assume. In fact, he’s always wanted to play for John Elway’s team.

The reason Charles was even available is because the Chiefs decided to cut him, saving themselves about $6 million. Considering he’s played only eight games in the last two seasons, it’s hard to blame the Chiefs for making that decision.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/broncos-rb-jamaal-charles-says-getting-cut-by-the-chiefs-was-personal-050317

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Jamaal Charles Is A Donkey

Postby DeadRinger » Fri May 05, 2017 4:48 am

Makes no difference. He's a walking injury.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:27 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Makes no difference. He's a walking injury.

Jesus H Christ you are a fuckin rocket scientist stinker!! It must've taken you a week of sleepless nights to figure that out asswipe!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri May 05, 2017 7:08 pm

I heard Conley was top 15 in draft if it wasn't for the little issue of RAPE! I agree Reggie is drunk on the secondary like a black water buffalo on Moonshine & Colt 45's. On paper our secondary looks great. Reggie stacking guys and if they turn out to be like Seattle it's a good move by Reggie. But to be as thin as we are on D line & having no LBs going into a season is not good. MLB is the QB of defense and Reggie is gonna put some scrub in there. I think Reggie cheaper out on FAs this year because of having to pay Carr, Mack & Jackson. That's good because you have to keep your main guys

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:I heard Conley was top 15 in draft if it wasn't for the little issue of RAPE! I agree Reggie is drunk on the secondary like a black water buffalo on Moonshine & Colt 45's. On paper our secondary looks great. Reggie stacking guys and if they turn out to be like Seattle it's a good move by Reggie. But to be as thin as we are on D line & having no LBs going into a season is not good. MLB is the QB of defense and Reggie is gonna put some scrub in there. I think Reggie cheaper out on FAs this year because of having to pay Carr, Mack & Jackson. That's good because you have to keep your main guys

Amerson and Sean Smith underperformed last year...we need competition back there with Conley. .DJ Hayden was a shit pick aside from having a baboon heart or whatever the fuck the transplant was. We had absolutely few QB Hurries and or sacks so we have to pressure the pocket..Pagano jr coming in to do the nigggers Norton's jr homework was a MUST move...Norton jr is a fuckin wortless piece of affirmative action Rooney rule idiot!! Jack should drop the loyalty card and fire the bum. We might need another draft to get our DT and MLB..but who knows.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat May 06, 2017 7:02 am

lol baboon heart transplant!!!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 am

Mack will crush this pussy one good time and we'll probably never hear his name again. The dude is overrated, overcompensated and has fucked up more than one fantasy team for me.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby 790thSFS » Tue May 09, 2017 3:23 pm

The donkey fucking suck! Same shitty qb and this asshole

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed May 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Denver deserves 12 years of losing. I hate Denver the most because they are shit talkers and sore losers. Get that Niggger ZAmora out of Oakland! Shoot the fucking worthless coon in the fuckin head I say!!!! #dump Zamora

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Vinida001 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:24 am

A donkey? :P Why do you say so.

Vinida001
Rookie
Rookie

Next