Mark Davis

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Mark Davis

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:18 am

Will he jew some of these unrestricted free agents and or have Reggie low ball some of these guys...Latavious Murray could be one even though I'm on the fence about him..how good is our run blocking anyway? We need a cover corner or two and mostly interior dee line push to compliment Mack and Irvin...we also need a possession receiver with hands...too many fuckin dropped passes...Cooper was never the same after the Steeler game last year and declined the last month of this year...Carr is the engine of the franchise so I can't judge the last two games without him...his only bad game was in KC in the cold with a broken pinky and ten dropped passes...Should be an interesting offseason on how Reggie cultivates this roster Free agents and draft...I can tell in the postgame presser the disappointment and the 'big if ' if Carr was healthy pinky and ankle. Anybody know our cap space and free agents around the league that can fill needs and upgrade positions...Mark Davis has to be pissed he didn't get a home playoff game sell out with his 12 win team which is money in his pocket...something wrong with we're a 12 win team going on the road to play a 9 win team who we beat already this year...Texans division is garbage...this is why that Bronco loss was so huge!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Mark Davis

Postby silver & black » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:15 am

I agree with everything you said Freddie. It will be an interesting off season. So much talent in the draft this year.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Marujo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:59 pm

I would love if we draft a legitimate MLB in the first round, but it seems there is no pick at #24 wich worth it. Reuben Foster, Alabama LB, may go in the top 15.

This draft is loaded by good Safeties, Tigh Ends, and Corners. I hope we can upgrade our defense massively.

Marujo
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Marujo wrote:I would love if we draft a legitimate MLB in the first round, but it seems there is no pick at #24 wich worth it. Reuben Foster, Alabama LB, may go in the top 15.

This draft is loaded by good Safeties, Tigh Ends, and Corners. I hope we can upgrade our defense massively.

We have to..look at our defensive stats the last two years aside from Norton jr ineptitude...Del Rio was a defensive player and coach and is a defensive minded guy. He and Reggie are going to collaborate to upgrade that side of the ball.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum