What features do you want to see added?

Post feedback, suggestions, and questions about the forums here.

What features do you want to see added?

Postby blazin1 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Let me know what features you want to see added to the forums. I am working on adding reputation, but what other features would you like to see on RaidersTalk.com?

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: What features do you want to see added?

Postby Tenebrous » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:33 pm

I personally liked those badges you had made from the old forums - such as "the merc." Besides adding sentimental value, some of those guys from the old forum may stumble upon this site, remember some us, and perhaps start posting.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby blazin1 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Tenebrous wrote:I personally liked those badges you had made from the old forums - such as "the merc." Besides adding sentimental value, some of those guys from the old forum may stumble upon this site, remember some us, and perhaps start posting.

I am definitely going to add those features. The groups will show at the bottom of the homepage where it says 'Legend: Administrators, Global moderators'.

Everyone needs to let me know if they want their old group names to stay the same, and if not what do you want it changed to? We'll keep The Mercs for sure. We can create new groups as well. Everyone will be able to join multiple groups. I'll start adding them soon.

Keep the ideas coming. RaidersTalk.com will eventually be better than the last few sites we were posting on. Google bot already loves this place. Plus the old site has 43114 total indexed URLs. I am going to point all of them to this site eventually. All the Raiders links already point to this site.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Agentjon » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 pm

If you're going to add reputation, you should add 'thanks' to the posts and threads, not sure if you had it on this other site you talk about (because I'm a totally new member), but yeah it's basically linked to the reputation system, and you basically have the 'thank' button next to all posts and threads and it adds an X amount of rep, to your rep.

Another thing is called vBookie.
It's this thing where you can bet on sporting events using vBux (fake money on the site), it's pretty cool and I know how to do all of it so if you do add it, I can handle it for ya ;). But yeah it's pretty cool to talk about every event and win some vBux... Yeah it's fake money, but I'm sure you can come up with some ideas with it later.

Follow me on Twitter @Jon14225
Raider Nation for life!
Someone's gotta do it...

Agentjon
Rookie
Rookie

Postby O-HIGH PLAYER » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Wasup raidernation......I was wondering if there are video links or video posts like a compilation of tds by bo.....or old classic footage?

O-HIGH PLAYER
Rookie
Rookie

Postby NavyRaiders » Fri May 20, 2016 8:46 am

Well Blaze there are a few features and just one suggestion. First of all, I want to say you have a WONDERFUL SITE but can you do something that we can post automatically? I am sure during game day, it is going to slow down the flow of the conversation. As for the reputation points, it is a good idea in theory but I have seen it ruin some other forums. People just positive rep people they like or if someone posts something funny and give negative reps, just because they disagree with you.

I have one general suggestion to make the flow of topics easier to follow. If we can have general topics in thh lounge and Raider topics separate, it will be easier to follow. Sometimes, they get mixed up. Overall, I think the Raider fans here are cool and knowledgeable, some of the non Raider fans are trolls but that is what the smack talk forum is for. I look forward to exchanging ideas and if you ever have a premium membership or offer a discount for vets, please send me a PM. I do not know if you have or do not have one.

NavyRaiders
Rookie
Rookie

Postby blazin1 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:22 am

NavyRaiders wrote:Well Blaze there are a few features and just one suggestion. First of all, I want to say you have a WONDERFUL SITE but can you do something that we can post automatically? I am sure during game day, it is going to slow down the flow of the conversation. As for the reputation points, it is a good idea in theory but I have seen it ruin some other forums. People just positive rep people they like or if someone posts something funny and give negative reps, just because they disagree with you.

I have one general suggestion to make the flow of topics easier to follow. If we can have general topics in thh lounge and Raider topics separate, it will be easier to follow. Sometimes, they get mixed up. Overall, I think the Raider fans here are cool and knowledgeable, some of the non Raider fans are trolls but that is what the smack talk forum is for. I look forward to exchanging ideas and if you ever have a premium membership or offer a discount for vets, please send me a PM. I do not know if you have or do not have one.

General topics are usually not in the Raiders forum, but it is slow so they end up in there for now. I will eventually move them to general as more Raiders news is available.

RaidersTalk.com does not have any paid features. The site is free and I don't see that changing in the future.

I am not sure what you mean by automatically post messages. Do you mean a chat feature? This used to be on the homepage but not many people used it http://www.raiderstalk.com/mchat.php#mChat.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to Feedback Forum