Return to the Message Boards

Introduce yourself and get to know the other forum members!

Return to the Message Boards

Postby SoulPatrol » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Hello,

I haven't posted to a Raider message board in about 5 years. Some may remember me from other message boards, my call sign used to be Darth Bubba. I left the Raider Internet circuit a few years ago because the management of the message board I was on preferred to power trip themselves into a frenzy, rather than keep the discussions real, and preferred to lick the late Al Davis' jock straps rather than accept the failing direction of the Raiders.

To old friends I may again come across here, hello. To new ones I might make, hello. The 2013 season is almost upon us and I am excited to see what lies ahead.

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: Return to the Message Boards

Postby blazin1 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:42 am

Welcome to the forum.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby Tenebrous » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:56 pm

SoulPatrol wrote:Hello,

I haven't posted to a Raider message board in about 5 years. Some may remember me from other message boards, my call sign used to be Darth Bubba. I left the Raider Internet circuit a few years ago because the management of the message board I was on preferred to power trip themselves into a frenzy, rather than keep the discussions real, and preferred to lick the late Al Davis' jock straps rather than accept the failing direction of the Raiders.

To old friends I may again come across here, hello. To new ones I might make, hello. The 2013 season is almost upon us and I am excited to see what lies ahead.

Welcome to the board - if you were critical of Davis, you must be out-of-your-mind pissed at RM's current idiotic & unnecessary disaster. Sadly, 2013 looks like another RM disaster.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:03 am

SoulPatrol wrote:Hello,

I bet I can guess which forum you speak of. ;)

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby oraiders » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Glad to see some of you again!

oraiders
Rookie
Rookie

Return to New Member Introduction