Think about!!!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Think about!!!

Postby bigboy3333 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:55 am

Tenebrous wrote:This is unfair, Pryor has publicly credited Palmer with teaching him how to be an NFL QB; small things to look for in the film room, the importance of preparation, etc. Indeed, Pryor has even stated that Palmer has continued to give him advice and encouragement from Arizona. In regards to the Palmer's unfavorable stats - I am sure he also has favorable stats - but, in the end, I am not familiar with Arizona's offense, however, Palmer (much like other QB's - and even RB's) can be dangerous in the right offense. He may not be a first ballot NFL Hall of Fame QB, or even a hall of fame QB at all, but that is far from making him a bad QB.

Also, Palmer's early departure may end up hurting Pryor long-term - perhaps, Pryor's growth would have been better with another year behind a veteran NFL QB. Maybe not - at this point it is too early to tell, but it is possible.

Arizona coach is about to pull Palmer if he continue to throw INT for TD's, i agreed, Pryor might just need a veteran qb to show him the in & out of being a professional.

Raiders can fine a cheaper vet. qb to work with Pryor then what Palmer wanted.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:27 pm

RF34 wrote:Pryor has 5 picks in 6 games. Palmer has 12. Only Eli has more (15).

Maybe he needs to throw the ball more...

Pryor was supposed to spend the week with his QB guru House...schedules didn't work out. He's in the film room with Olson and throwing in 7 on 7 drills with the receivers instead.

First of all, Pryor has only played in 5 games.

Second, the way he fucking imploded last week should have everyone concerned. It was worse than watching Flynn. Fuck, it was more painful than watching Gannon in the SB. I lost count of how many times he was sacked. I've never seen anything like it.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:36 pm

Regarding Palmer, I just can't believe people still slam him. He was all we fucking had on O last season. Without palmer we were a 1-15 team, at best. He was out there pushing hard every fucking game, because he knew basically every yard we got was on his shoulders. And yet he put up 4000 yds. Fucking amazing performance. He turned Brandon Myers into a real weapon. Dude almost pulled out a win against ATL on the road, even with all the anchors Reggie tied around his neck. Put up 325 passing yds. I was at that game, it was a serious nail-biter.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum