Aaron Rodgers trade likely per Sheftet

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Aaron Rodgers trade likely per Sheftet

Postby piratepride » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:06 am

A few weeks ago it looked like Aaron Rodgers hitting free agency looked less likely, today not so much.
I say a swap of Carr and Rodgers may just do the trick lol. Aaron is a dick, but man he just has that supreme confidence we haven’t seen in these parts ever. Would he take advantage of all the weapons we have and take us to the promise land next season? What about his massive contract? What about our defense? Dave Ziegler sure has a lot of options in the table, he has a lot to figure out in the coming days let alone weeks. Otherwise we get to be pissed off every Sunday for the next few years. I say we buy a Super Bowl and bring him in, I’m sick of losing haha.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Aaron Rodgers trade likely per Sheftet

Postby silver & black » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:24 pm

I'll take Rodgers in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, Mark has a hard on for Brady. Rodgers back with Tae and add Waller, Jacobs and Renfroe the mix... fire! We could go to the show with that scenario and an average defense.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:41 am

This would give us a 3-yr SB window IMO.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:38 pm

No chance Rodgers comes. O line & defense so shitty they know that. Brady better off going to 49ers, Rodgers the Jets maybe. All I know is Raiders are dogshit with a dipshit HC

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:23 am

I don't know man, we lost almost all our games by 7 pts or less, lost 5 by giving up 2-digit leads and failing to score in the 2nd half. Rodgers turns a LOT of that around IMO. A guy who can actually take advantage of all the talent on our offense.

The only question is how he'd mesh with McD. And I actually think McD would NOT want Rodgers because he'd basically have to give up his way of doing things and let Aaron cook.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:58 am

This is heating up. There's a rumor Rodgers bought a house in Vegas. Being reported as fact. Davante talking about how Rodgers is moving into "my neighborhood."

BRING IT!!!!

I mean... HOLY SHIT, the QB firepower in the AFCW will be insane.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:11 am

Look up Rodgers' first season with LaFleur. They went 13-3 and he did a righteous job. He threw for 4000 yds and a 6:1 TD:INT ratio, and made the pro bowl. Adams had 1000 yds in only 12 games - that's a 1300 yd full season. They beat SEA in the divisional playoff game.

So Rodgers can handle a change in HCs just fine.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:32 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Look up Rodgers' first season with LaFleur. They went 13-3 and he did a righteous job. He threw for 4000 yds and a 6:1 TD:INT ratio, and made the pro bowl. Adams had 1000 yds in only 12 games - that's a 1300 yd full season. They beat SEA in the divisional playoff game.

o Rodgers can handle a change in HCs just fine.

IU'm not worried about Rodgers handling it. I'm worried that McDummy can't handle a QB that will more than likely want some say on the field. McDummy strikes me as a 'my way or the highway' type of ego. Probably one reason Carr got shown the door.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby blazin1 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:10 pm

silver & black wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:Look up Rodgers' first season with LaFleur. They went 13-3 and he did a righteous job. He threw for 4000 yds and a 6:1 TD:INT ratio, and made the pro bowl. Adams had 1000 yds in only 12 games - that's a 1300 yd full season. They beat SEA in the divisional playoff game.

o Rodgers can handle a change in HCs just fine.

IU'm not worried about Rodgers handling it. I'm worried that McDummy can't handle a QB that will more than likely want some say on the field. McDummy strikes me as a 'my way or the highway' type of ego. Probably one reason Carr got shown the door.

It's definitely going to be a problem.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby piratepride » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:28 pm

So it’s been reported that Rodgers prefers Raiders over Jets and that Green Bay’s asking price may only be a mid rounder 3 rd or 4th).
Ideal scenario- trade Carr to Saints for number #29 overall in the first round.
Hand over a third rounder for the rights to Aaron Rodgers

#7 draft RT Skoronski to give Aaron all the time he needs or go best player available ( defense).
# 29 best LB or CB available

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum