Josh Jacobs

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Josh Jacobs

Postby blazin1 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:33 pm

Josh Jacobs carried this team on his back today. The Raiders need to pay him!

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Re: Josh Jacobs

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:17 am

I don't know, brother blazin. Dude was out a bunch of games with pussy injuries last year. This is really the first time I've ever seen him run like he was SUPPOSED to when we drafted him. That tells me he's a contract year wonder, and when he gets paid he's going to be another injury vacation dude. So barring injury he'll be a top 5 back this season., He'll want $18M per. There's just no fucking way we should pay Jacobs that kind of money, man. There's just no fucking way. We're going to wind up in a Zeke Elliot situation, and that's the last thing we need. We're going to have to let him walk and replace him with White and draft another solid talent.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:19 am

I'm really high on Zeus White. He hasn't done shit this season, but for fuck's sake, he's only had like 10 runs or something. So we need to get him more involved so we really know what we have with him.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:58 pm

DeadRinger wrote:I don't know, brother blazin. Dude was out a bunch of games with pussy injuries last year. This is really the first time I've ever seen him run like he was SUPPOSED to when we drafted him. That tells me he's a contract year wonder, and when he gets paid he's going to be another injury vacation dude. So barring injury he'll be a top 5 back this season., He'll want $18M per. There's just no fucking way we should pay Jacobs that kind of money, man. There's just no fucking way. We're going to wind up in a Zeke Elliot situation, and that's the last thing we need. We're going to have to let him walk and replace him with White and draft another solid talent.

I was thinking exactly the same thing! I would not pay him to stay. RB's are a dime a dozen, and they have short careers. If he was ike chubb.... hell yes.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum