Bullshit starting already

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Bullshit starting already

Postby silver & black » Sat May 07, 2022 11:37 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2 ... legations/

I knew it couldn't go without a hitch. Here it comes!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Re: Bullshit starting already

Postby DeadRinger » Thu May 12, 2022 2:41 pm

Look man, there has to be something to this. This Ventrelle guy is suing, I believe. He knows that in order to do that he has to have proof. I'm guessing he amassed those "written complaints" and has them under lock & key somewhere. He's either trying to blackmail Mark or destroy him. If he's trying to blackmail, that means this has already gotten to phase 2, because this dude would only have gone public if Mark told him to pound sand when he asked for $$$s.

We'll see where it goes. If it goes away, then Mark paid off the scumbag and the... females.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Re: Bullshit starting already

Postby piratepride » Fri May 13, 2022 4:45 pm

Bieng a Raiders fan man I tell you lol. Who knows what this will bring to light, but it's gonna be interesting to see if the owners band together on this luke they did with Dan Snyder... ( yeah right)!
Assuming Ventrelle has anything substantial, my hope is that the league and it's owners make this all hush and not available to the public. What's good for the good is good for the gander.
If they make Mark the scapegoat then rest of the free world will see what all of us Raiders fans have had to endure the last two decades. Blatant bias, that often felt like only we could see. They had a small taste in the Gruden email fiasco, now let's see which way the nfl plays this...

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum