Ruggs drives drunk, kills someone in a wreck

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Ruggs drives drunk, kills someone in a wreck

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:58 am

There goes our #1 receiver. Done. Career over in a split second.

Mayock HAS to make a move IMMEDIATELY for a REAL #1 WR!! No way will the Browns trade OBJ to us because we play them later this season. BUT the Phins might trade Davante Parker!

GET ON THE FUCKING PHONE AND LET GO OF THE PICKS AND THE MONEY!!!

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Ruggs drives drunk, kills someone in a wreck

Postby piratepride » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:51 pm

Phuuck, poor innocent lives lost.
Ruggs is done unfortunately, if we want to keep the season ahead of us we need a true #1.
I'd be willing to give up 2 number ones for Devante Adams!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:32 pm

What a waste. I feel for the family of the person killed. It sucks for the Raiders and the fans, but this is way deeper than that. How many lives were ruined in a split second?

These guys are really just kids... millionaire kids. What a tragedy.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:57 pm

I can't even count the number of nights that could have been me. I'm not the going to sit here judging Ruggs. It's fucking horrific for everyone involved.

She might be a victim but that doesn't mean Ruggs is a predator. He didn't set out to kill anyone.

Ruggs is a young guy who made a mistake that has ruined his life. His money is gone, his career is gone, freedom is gone, the rest of his life is going to be MUCH uglier than he thought it was going to be just yesterday.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:29 pm

DeadRinger wrote:I can't even count the number of nights that could have been me. I'm not the going to sit here judging Ruggs. It's fucking horrific for everyone involved.

She might be a victim but that doesn't mean Ruggs is a predator. He didn't set out to kill anyone.

Ruggs is a young guy who made a mistake that has ruined his life. His money is gone, his career is gone, freedom is gone, the rest of his life is going to be MUCH uglier than he thought it was going to be just yesterday.

I agree with all of that. It could have... probably should have been me at any point when I was young.

It's just such a terrible waste of life all the way around.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:41 am

Ruggs is 22. I got sober at the age of 23. I haven't had a single drop of alcohol or a recreational drug since 1993, 28 years now.

But when I was 22... That was maybe the worst, most volatile year of my life. It's a miracle I lived through it and I'm on this side of prison bars. But God had other plans for me. And apparently God needed Ruggs to be a cautionary tale for people. Or something else - who knows?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:33 am

As much as I want Zay Jones to get a chance at the starting job and showing the media he can be a dude...I admit it's a risk we may have to live with by not going after OBJ.
Zay has worked hard now by meeting the guys at local Vegas parks going g on 2 years now. He really does deserve a shot.

But is OBJ worth the risk? Will he ruin our locker room? Couldn't we just move Waller outside, let Moreau play more and offer Renfrow a few more balls?
Hell, even get Drake on the field a few more snaps to fill in for Ruggs.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:10 pm

piratepride wrote:As much as I want Zay Jones to get a chance at the starting job and showing the media he can be a dude...I admit it's a risk we may have to live with by not going after OBJ.
Zay has worked hard now by meeting the guys at local Vegas parks going g on 2 years now. He really does deserve a shot.

But is OBJ worth the risk? Will he ruin our locker room? Couldn't we just move Waller outside, let Moreau play more and offer Renfrow a few more balls?
Hell, even get Drake on the field a few more snaps to fill in for Ruggs.

Yes.

I don't want OBJ. I don't want the problems or possible problems he might bring. I know he's a good player, but he's had injuries and he's a head case diva. No thanks.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum