Gruden fired!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Gruden fired!

Postby piratepride » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:27 pm

Cancel culture came for chucky and the Raiders.
What a shit show.
Worst case- they make Gus Bradley interim head coach and Greg Olson call the plays to finish out the year. Team goes on to win all but 3 more games behind a shitty O line ending Derek Carr's tenure as QB for us making this year his last in a Raiders uniform. New coach comes in and wipes the slate clean and we've gotta start all over again from the ground up.
In an effort to appease the media, Mark Davis hires the gorilla again!

Best case- the team unites behind Gus Bradley and leads the fuckin way to a playoff berth. Hopefully this will wake this fuckin team up now cuz the scapegoat is outta here for better or worse.

My take- fuck Cancel culture on a 10 year old email...like really?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Gruden fired!

Postby silver & black » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:46 am

I saw this coming. It is bullshit that ANYONE can be ruined because of thoughts and comments they made 10+ years ago. No one is safe from the wokies these days.

That said... this has no affect on my life at all. I will remain a Raiders fan. Nothing has changed other than the coach. I gave up being so involved in a football that it was detrimental to my life. I have way more pressing worries than Gruden losing his job... like trying to stay afloat myself...lol.

Gruden is just another casualty of the fucked up world WE have allowed to become reality.

GO RAIDERS!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby silver & black » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:57 am

silver & black wrote:I saw this coming. It is bullshit that ANYONE can be ruined because of thoughts and comments they made 10+ years ago. No one is safe from the wokies these days.

That said... this has no affect on my life at all. I will remain a Raiders fan. Nothing has changed other than the coach. I gave up being so involved in a football team that it was detrimental to my life. I have way more pressing worries than Gruden losing his job... like trying to stay afloat myself...lol.

Gruden is just another casualty of the fucked up world WE have allowed to become reality.

GO RAIDERS!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:31 am

So, the issue here is that. as bad as Grude is at scheming and calling plays, Olson is fucking HORRIFIC!! He has been a loser everywhere he's been.

This is bad for the team for this season. And yes, it throws all progress up into the air, there's absolutely no telling what will happen going forward.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum