The Raiders Might Be Retarded

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: The Raiders Might Be Retarded

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:49 pm

Jesus, Mr. Branch. That's some BALLS right there. As my great friend and Nation brother Forbiddenraider is fond of saying, this here is a forum full of MEN. In fact, a female showed her face once in here and - through NO fault of mine, I'll have you know - hightailed it right the fuck out of here with a quickness. We are real MEN, we walk our talk, we live in the real world, we brook no bullshit. I think I can speak for ALL my colleagues on that point.

There is, I dare say, some rather incredible knowledge of the game of football on this forum and, coupled with the fact that we are borderline psychotic Raiders fans and therefore we know our team and organization inside and out, I daresay (once again) that our analysis of this team is unparalleled on the internet. UNPARALLELED. Unrivaled. Unmatched. Incomparably superior in every way. I dare say it.

So I'd love to hear just a few of the salient points as to WHY you would even consider stating UNDENIABLY - your word - that we're going to make the AFCCG, ESPECIALLY after the dog shit-show we just witnessed?? You can't make a statement like that and say "that is all." That is most definitely NOT all. That's a MONSTER statement that a real man would only make after deep quantitative, qualitative, mathematical, literary and scientific analysis and careful logical thought processes, because in the real world that real men live in, hope is not a strategy.

Now don't get me wrong, I may seem like a cantankerous fucker who is inviting confrontation. BUT I am going to do my level best to have a real conversation with you about this, IF you'd care to shed just a little bit of light on your authoritative certitude... Please. You can ask any of my colleagues, it's been AT LEAST a year since I ridiculed anyone for their take on football.

Because meanwhile, I'm giving us a 50/50 chance to even beat the fucking BEARS, my friend. That's where my head is right now.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum