Season Predictions

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Season Predictions

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:30 am

Looking at the schedule, I'm going out on a limb early and, barring serious injury to Carr or Ngakoue or some other key player, of course, My season prediction:

10-7 or 11-6

We play well at the beginning of the season so I have us coming out of the gate 2-2 even though our first 4 games are bitches. I have us sweeping DEN, splitting with LAC and getting swept by KC.

I see us at 10-5 after the DEN game on Dec 26. We win that game after back-to-back losses to KC and CLE.

Then we have IND and LAC. IND has a strong D but I don't have much faith in Wentz and he doesn't have any weapons that scare me. I THINK we're going win that game but it's late in the season and we suck late in the season. So we could either go 1-1 or 0-2 in these last 2 games.

I'm not so sure this will be good enough to make the playoffs. I think Herbert and LAC are going to kill it this season and put up a better record than ours. My only hope is he hits a sophomore slump. And we can also hope KC comes in with a hangover from their SB loss and issues with their revamped OL.

Problem is, Joe Burrow could come in and have a breakout season and kick our asses, which throws a wrench into my calculations. But I'm not sure even he can win w that defense.

Hell, I don't even know who's playing QB for WAS. And that's a very bad thing.

I have NO RESPECT for the kid in PHI. They're making a big mistake relying on him as their starter.

Who the hell knows who we'll be facing in CHI? But they won't be able to stop us, we should roll them.

MIA gets payback for last season.

BAL first game out of the blocks, they get surprised by our explosiveness.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Season Predictions

Postby piratepride » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:00 pm

I haven't had a lot of time to post lately, been busy with my son's little league team. It's his 1st year playing and he made all stars 8-10 year old.
I feel like our offense is going to take the next leap and sneak into the top 5 range. Our defense hopefully can keep the average teams under 24. Besides that we'll have to outscore teams once again and have to play against the regs unfortunately. My guess is 9-8or 10-7at best.
Then again, if the NFL throws us a bone now that Carl Nassib came out today, maybe we get another more calls go our way?
Assuming he stays on the roster, the NFL has got to know all eyes wil be on him during game days. They'll be alot more queers 8n gay bars with Nassib jerseys all of a sudden lol.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Re: Season Predictions

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:36 am

Thought we might revisit this.

Looking at the remainder of our schedule, I think my initial prediction still holds, though I now lean more towards 11-6 than 10-7.

I don't see any way we can win this division guys. Have you seen the Chargers' cream puff schedule? They SHOULD win their next 5 games straight relatively easily.

Meanwhile, I see at least 4 remaining games we should lose.

I think after we beat the Giants coming off our bye, we are going to lose 3 straight to KC, CIN and DAL. It's going to be REALLY HARD to keep the faith as Raiders fans when we lay down 3 in a row. (Well, it doesn't really matter if we lose THAT KC game or the second one. We'll split with KC one way or another.)

There we'll stand at 6-5.

Then we'll win the next 5 straight, and lose our last one to LAC. And we should end at 11-6.

If there's a team that could possibly set us back to 10-7 it's probably CLE. But that's a game we SHOULD win.

On the flip side of that, it's POSSIBLE we sweep KC, also POSSIBLE we take out CIN. But I seriously doubt it. I think this is a REAL 11-6 team.

Unlike in 2016 when this was NOT a 12-4 team.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum