Brady vs Mahomes

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Brady vs Mahomes

Postby piratepride » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:56 pm

I'm not sure what the lesser evil here is but think I'd rather have Brady win another super bowl over KC. I'll admit last year wanted KC to win to wakeup Gruden/ Mayock and help light a fire under thier asses. Well KC's super bowl win helped, they signed players and drafted with KC fully in mind with a focus on closing the gap.
I just don't want Mahomes to begin a legacy, so I'm going for Brady.
A couple of things I'll be looking forward to is seeing the two guys I have listed as defensive free agents in LB Lavonte David and DE Shaquille Barrett.
We'll get to see how Lavonte hangs with Travis Kelce. If he shuts or takes him out of the game, he just made himself a shit ton of money come free agency period. Mike Mayock will be drooling all over the tv screen. Do you cut your losses ( 14 million next year) with an inconsistent Trent Brown and pay Lavonte?
Save money on Tyrrell Williams and turn around and get Shaq Barrett who was all over Aaron Rodgers ass? I say hell yes! Why let money s8t on the bench when you can sign big time playmakers? Lavonte has been do8ng it for years!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Brady vs Mahomes

Postby piratepride » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:58 pm

So Lavonte David just shut down Travis Kelce damn near by himself the entire game.
He's worth a little cash this off season am I right?
How bout Shaq Barrett?
Don't get me started on Devin White, I should dig up my old posts about wanting him. Too bad Mayock drafted Cle.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum