vs Chargers

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

vs Chargers

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:42 pm

So we could have Ruggs, Abram, Arnette, Morrow and Ferrell all out for this game.

How are we supposed to compete against Herbert like that?

Everyone but Ruggs - COVID - needs to man the fuck up and play football. Don't practice, nurse your wounds and get out on the fucking field you fucking weenies. I can't believe Gruden had to have a talk with Jacobs to get him to play in last week's game. That's fucking embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for the kid. Jesus, he's a RB. If he's only going to play when he's 100% then he's going to miss 2/3 of his fucking career.

I think Arnette's relatively tough. He has played a lot of games with a cast on his hand. I can't really complain about him too much. But that's his damn HAND, not his knee or something. Injury report now says concussion/neck.

But we're talking about saving our chances of making the fucking PLAYOFFS here, people. We absolutely NEED Clelin, Morrow and Abram. NEED those fuckers.

Abram either needs to get tougher or adjust his style of play, period. His report says concussion/knee. With Heath on IR, GOTTA have Abram. Even though Arnette is out, we have Worley. So as long as Abram mans up, Worley can play CB and Marinelli can still put Joyner mainly at FS. If Abram pusses out, that plan is shot to shit.

Ferrell needs to learn from his teammate on the other side of the d-line. Last year Mad Maxx broke his hand in preseason trying to punch a ball out. They put a cast on it and he was right back out on the field. There was no fucking way Mad Maxx was missing a game.

We'll see if #4 overall Pepper Clelin will follow in Salt Maxx's footsteps. Clelin is the only one who might miss the game who doesn't have a concussion. His issue is his shoulder. We're talking about saving our chances of making the fucking PLAYOFFS here, people. We absolutely NEED Clelin, Morrow and Abram. NEED those fuckers.

Did you guys know that with Collins on IR, we only have TWO fucking guys on the 53-man who are designated as DTs? Yup, it's Hankins and Hurst. So we GOTTA have Ferrell because he can slide inside. Vickers is 295, he's probably doing it a lot as well.

And of course at LB, the LAST thing we want to do is rely on Littleton, MacMillan or Wilber to start. Morrow is rocking and if he's smart he'll keep playing and not short-circuit his money train. He's laying down good tape and if he doesn't let injuries hold him back, someone will pay him a lot of money on his next contract. If he pusses out, nobody will pay attention to him. Just another dud who flamed out.

Right at the time when everyone should be putting EVERYTHING on the line, we're being told they can't put ANYTHING on the line, and I call BULLSHIT.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: vs Chargers

Postby silver & black » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:05 pm

I'm starting to think this team is a bunch of pussies. I can't believe Gruden puts up with it.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:31 pm

Our defense has to have the worst fucking 3rd down % in the history of pro football. Doesn’t matter how many yards they need to get, no problem. Pitch and catch, someone’s ALWAYS wide open. Always.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:38 pm

I can’t sit here and watch them pick up 40 3rd downs until midnight, I’ll be going to bed real soon if this shit keeps up for a couple more series.

We start w a 3 and out, then they cut us the fuck up like Jack the fucking Ripper. You can’t focus on the run and dare them to beat you with the pass, Herbert will fucking DESTROY YOU.

Fuck this shit.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:46 pm

And Carr pulls up lame with a groin. We’re fucked, turn out the lights.

So, next year...

New QB. New DT. New FS. New edge guy. Another CB. Etc. etc.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:09 pm

Jesus Christ, Littleton is utterly useless out there. Receivers shake him with nothing more than a fuckin wiggle.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby blazin1 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:16 pm

This defense looks like a pop warner team out there.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:35 am

At this point, even Gruden realizes we need to go defense hard in heavy the entire draft. Most of us have been clamoring for this for the past 4 years only to see Gruden like a 9 year old on Christmas morning going offense long and hard. It's painfully obvious to the entire organization, but what steps will Mayock take to demand sweeping changes in a lower cap year ( 2021)?
We need draft capital big time, which we don't have...

Trade Carr?
Leave the offense intact and go defense all the way defense/free agency?
Mayock has his work cut out for him, and hopefully Gruden remembers all the piss poor games we had defensively come draft pick time.
I keep going back to what our offense could have been had Tyrell Williams stayed healthy, and Bowden actually put in some effort in camp, oh well. I'll have the next few weeks to study all t

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:39 am

My bad, my phone locked up and decided to post instead of starting over.

Anyway,
What a crap way to end a season in a shitty 2020. Defense no matter who's in the board next year, I'm talking passing the Jalen Waddle's, the flashy 1st round WR's as much as it sounds nice. I don't want this team to turn into the Cowboys or Falcons, all offense and swiss cheese for a defense.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:20 pm

Definitely trade Carr. See if Philly is interested in a trade for Wentz. Carr is not the guy to take this team all the way. 6 years and he had one good year. I've seen enough of him. I know.... too many coaches, OC's and play books. Fuck that. Carr is just NOT a leader.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum