Vs Colts

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Vs Colts

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:44 am

3 good things about this game:

1. Coaches know Rivers inside and out
2. We’ll have Trent back to stonewall that fucking pass rush and road grade for Booker.
3. Looks like Abram will be back for us, maybe he can make some plays before he gets injured again.

Dolphins will lose to the Chiefs this week.

Browns have a decent chance to lose to the Ravens.

That shit only matters if we beat the Colts. If we lose this game we’re fucked.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Vs Colts

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:49 am

Have to say I’m REALLY DISAPPOINTED Jacobs is allowing this nagging injury to keep him out of this game. He should be screaming to play in the most important game of his pro career.

And this IS the most important game we’ve played since the 2016 playoffs.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Re: Paul Guenther

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:52 pm

Can’t stop ANYTHING.

34 points against with 10min left in the game. Jesus Christ.

Guys, we need to seriously consider trading up for one of the top 3 QBs. Carr is just incapable of manning an explosive offense. He’s just too inconsistent.

We should have taken the Falcons for a ride. We should NEVER have had a close game vs the Jets.

Yes our D sucks, but Carr has all kinds of weapons and needs to score more TDs. You look at his stats, he never finishes with a nigh passing TD mark. That HAS to change. We need a fucking Justin Herbert. We need a fucking Josh Allen. We need a fucking Ryan Tannehill or a Roethlisberger. We need someone who USES the damn weapons.

Our O should be explosive as hell and it’s just NOT. Now, do you want to gamble that Carr will suddenly throw for 40TDs for the first time in his life next season? I DON’T! The fucker has only exceeded 30 TDs ONCE in his career, and that was 5 years ago. I doubt he’ll get more than 30 this year.

Enough of this ridiculous struggling on O. We need someone to extend the plays, cut it loose with decisiveness and power, look for the big gain first. Gunslinger.

I’ve watched Mac Jones a lot this season, he has maybe the most accurate deep all I’ve ever seen. Granted his receivers are spectacular, but he’d have great ones here too. Love to have that kid. He’s smart. 27 TDs against just 3 INTs this season, just 10 games.

Carr has just shit the bed in the biggest game we’ve played in 3 fucking Years. This was our BIGGEST game, he throws Incompletions and INTs.

Fuck this.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:53 pm

If we keep Carr next season, we’ll have the worst QB in the AFCW.

It’s time to lose out and swing for the fence.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:17 pm

I haven't been a Carr fan for a long time. He has never been the same after breaking his leg.

It's time for him to be done. I know he's an above average QB... barely, but this team will never go anywhere with him. He has his moments every few games, but he's extremely inconsistent. He is NOT a QB that can put his team on his back carry it to a win.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:06 pm

While I don't think this season's 100% Carr's fault, I wouldn't be sad if we signed Aaron Rodgers next year. Rodgers has 1 game changing WR in Adams, that's it. Give him a top 5 line and all our weapons and we don't have to worry about not scoring 38 points week in and week out period. If Rodgers was quarterback this year we'd have 10 wins easily if not more. I heard all last year how Rodgers is all but done in GB next year, hope it's true.

Carr gave it all he could this year, it just wasn't enough!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:28 am

Anyone want to know why we’re not going to make the playoffs? Because we currently have a -41 point differential.

The Browns are the only other winning team with a negative differential. The difference is they’re CLOSING theirs and we’re WIDENING ours.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum