Fuckin o-line

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Fuckin o-line

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:18 pm

Jesus, can we get our fuckin starters back or what??

Sam Young is barely adequate at RT and he can’t make it through a qtr. We need to can him w an injury settlement. He really needs to be put on the shelf for several weeks to heal, and even the. He won’t be 100%, and if he’s sub-100% he’s shit.

Ditch him and bring in someone else. Because when we have to play Parker over there at RT, we’re in a world of hurt.

Or let’s just get Richie back in there at LG and move Good back to RT where he played a hell of a game the first time Young went down.

Kolton Miller and Hudson are both money. Balls-out linemen. Miller is quietly having the best season of his career. I’m really glad he doesn’t get a ton of hype by when he gets to FA I’m hoping he won’t command top LT money. But he’s a top-10 guy at least.

We know Richie’s a pro bowler, so if we can get him back we should be able to plow on that left side. Hudson is one of the best. Gabe is good, not great.

So if we can at least get Richie back we can still ha e one of the best o-lines. Because CLEARLY Brown is not reliable. At all.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Fuckin o-line

Postby silver & black » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:49 pm

... and fuck Trent Brown. He doesn't want to play for the Raiders. Just get rid of him.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:16 am

Silver, I was all for cutting his ass too , until I found out his weird predicament. Turns out he had a botched IV administered t9 him before the game. Some shit about air getting into his blood stream? Anyway, he was wheeled out and straight to the hospital. I'll give him yet another pass. We need his big ass on the right side 9f we're go8ng to the playoffs, and start seeing teqms like Pittsburgh.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:57 pm

piratepride wrote:Silver, I was all for cutting his ass too , until I found out his weird predicament. Turns out he had a botched IV administered t9 him before the game. Some shit about air getting into his blood stream? Anyway, he was wheeled out and straight to the hospital. I'll give him yet another pass. We need his big ass on the right side 9f we're go8ng to the playoffs, and start seeing teqms like Pittsburgh.

Yeah, the fuckin med staff tried to kill him, for sure. He's going to have a major grievance, and he should get a couple mil $$s out of the organization for this IMO. And the Raiders shouldn't even fight it. It was flat out malpractice.

And of course, whoever put the damn IV in had better be far, far gone like days ago.

If I'm a Raiders player, I'm damn wary of any of their med staff doing ANYTHING to me for a while.

The kid is a GREAT tackle when he's on the field. He can't be moved, and you'd have to come up with a much more badass term than "road grader" to describe him.

But I think to myself, could that HUGE chunk of money be better spent on a RT who'd maybe not quite as good but still really good, and maybe another player?

Let's see what happens down the stretch. If he's in there and we make a run to the playoffs, then all is forgiven.

I can tell you Josh Jacobs misses the dude.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:46 pm

I didn't know about that. I guess I'll have to let up on him.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby blazin1 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:16 am

This team has the worst luck.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby piratepride » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Just when I thought we'd be getting Trent back he's looking like his covid symptoms returned. This team really does have the worst luck.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:41 pm

I really don't think Trent wants to play for us.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum