Antifa, leftist terrorists and a dead coon named Floyd

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Antifa, leftist terrorists and a dead coon named Floyd

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:00 am

Fuck George Floyd the moolie was a fuckin criminal! Hypocrites! Black lives matter? Apparently not in Chicago! They bitch about Floyd death but not a peep about the 53 jigs shot dead by other jigs every weekend in Chicago & every other city. Without police you have chaos & disorder just what the liberals want. Now they are destroying historical landmarks, defacing statues of Columbus. Looting, rioting and terror is what the liberal scum protesters are all about. If it was up to me I shoot them all executions style for being traitors. Country is under attack from within. Kneeling pussies!!! I will never kneel with BLM kneeling is a sign of faggotry & weakness. I say hold on to your guns, the liberals want you unarmed so you have no chance against looters & rioters. Wake up white people! The time has come to stick together and fight

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Antifa, leftist terrorists and a dead coon named Floyd

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:13 pm

I was as pissed off as anyone else about the police brutality after I saw the video. Now, 2 weeks later, I’m so fucking over it. Leave it to left America to beat everything into the ground, to use everything to attack white people, to riot and loot on an epic scale, to do something SO fundamentally fuckin stupid as call for the defunding of the police.

Yeah, I was pissed and now I’m over it. Once again, the Left doesn’t know when to stop. The have to keep on grinding over and over and over again until it’s all right back to the same old bullshit.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:37 am

I don't think there was anyone that saw what happened to Floyd that condoned it. The things that have happened in the aftermath are unforgivable. The Left is off the hook insane. I really hope they do defund the police...lol. It will be non stop entertainment. I hope Trump crushes the stupid fucks in Seattle. ... since The Gov. and Mayor aren't willing to do anything about it.

Between the violent, intolerant, uncaring Left and the highly over blown flu bug , this country is a monumental train wreck.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby blazin1 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:38 am

The left is using this to try and beat Trump in November. This is their last ditch effort and it's going to get worse unfortunately. And WTF is going on in Seattle? CHAZ? What is that weak shit? The Mayor of Seattle needs to be removed from office asap. She is a stupid leftist loser and just lets criminals take over the city. The citizens or a militia group needs to take it back if her dumbass won't give the order.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby blazin1 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:45 am

It looks like Atlanta is next. Dumbass drunk black dude attacks police and gets shot and they burn down the Wendy's? Yeah that makes sense.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:26 am

Yep. My home town.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:17 am

George Floyd was a scumbag that robbed a pregnant woman. This is dangerous situation if police have no power it’s a problem. When the police can’t do their job it’s up to the citizens to arm themselves & protect their property. The jig dyke mayor of Chicago was just letting them loot. Biden is a piece of shit. The army should have already wiped out these Antifa scumbags & looting. White people that are in the protests are worse than the fuckin moolies. Weak soy boy faggots!! Nobody is gonna want to become a cop anymore. Why would you? Your asked to deal with criminal animals that kill each other everyday & a cop is supposed to go into these neighborhoods like officer friendly? Police brutality on blacks definitely happens but most times the blacks deserve it and these incidents are isolated. 1-2 incidents out of thousands but they riot over 1-2 dead jigs. Meanwhile 6 year old shot in the head every weekend by gangbangers. Total hypocrisy. Antifa is a terrorist organization & they should be shit for treason.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:49 pm

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Fuck the Racist Pig Cops, let them live in fear now. They are all scared shitless. Bunch of pussies. Time to take America back from the Europeans American filthbags! BLM!!!

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:29 am

Sure thing buddy...LOL!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:39 am

Be careful what u wish for spic!!! When they are outside looking to burn down your so called mansion on the hilltop then who are you gonna call? 790 is a scumbag spic that should be shot. I vote for segregation hopefully the country will split over this. Go ahead & burn it all down! Including 790’s mothers camper & his Dads junk truck! Who fuckin cares they want lawlessness let’s give it to them. The militia groups are starting to infiltrate Antifa and I heard one i love rainbows in LA was actually hung! Keep up that trend! The white man is intelligent & level headed but if you push him to far you will feel the wrath.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum