BRANDIN fucking COOKS

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

BRANDIN fucking COOKS

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:09 am

They're saying Cooks is going to be available via trade.

We MUST fucking pursue this guy. He gets some love but even so, IMO he is highly underrated and under-utilized.

Dude has SIX seasons under his belt - FOUR of them over 1000 yds - and he's still only 26 years old.

f we don't go after this dude HARD, we're motherfucking STUPID.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: BRANDIN fucking COOKS

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:12 am

At $8M/yr, this dude is a MOTHERFUCKING STEAL!!! I'd take him over Robby Anderson and even over Stefon Diggs. Yeah, I think Cooks is capable of delivering more production that Diggs if he's used the right way.

Report: Rams make Brandin Cooks available in trade
Posted by Josh Alper on March 19, 2020, 11:50 AM EDT

The prospect of the Rams trading running back Todd Gurley has been bandied about for some time and, as PFT reported, the team is discussing a potential move before his $5 million roster bonus for the 2021 season becomes guaranteed on Friday.

That’s reportedly not the only potential trade that the Rams are considering, however. Jeff Howe of TheAthletic.com reports that the team has also made wide receiver Brandin Cooks available in a trade.

Cooks is under contract through the 2023 season and is set to make $8 million with a cap hit of $16.8 million this season. As with Gurley, a trade would lead to a large amount of dead money on the Rams’ cap.

Cooks caught 42 passes for 583 yards and two touchdowns in 14 games last season. That was a sharp drop in production after four straight years with at least 65 catches, 1,082 receiving yards and five receiving touchdowns.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:43 pm

Goff hasn't been afforded as much time in the pocket as he's been accustomed to. I like Cooks also, just not sure how healthy he's been. If he's healthy, sign his ass up!
I think Gurley may get cut soon due to his contract. Think he's willing to come to Vegas and work a limited work load?
If the knee needs rest throughout the season, why not take a back seat to Josh Jacobs?

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:06 pm

There it is, T8dd Gurley is cut!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum