What's your perfect offseason look like?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

What's your perfect offseason look like?

Postby piratepride » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:51 pm

What would your perfect offseason look like?
I'll go first....
Hopefully we come away with Juedy/ Lamb at 12, and Patrick Queen LB at #19.
We have 3 third rounders, so chances are high Mayock hits on a few more valuable starters at key spots.

Teams are usually desperate to get draft capital on the second day, so I wouldn't be surprised if we traded for guys like Stefon Diggs or Darrius Slay but for now I'll leave this out as its highly unlikely.
There's a few guys I'd love to sign and it all star6s with Chris Jones from KC. He's only 25, and KC has to pay Mahomes damn near 40 million a year, so I doubt they'll be able to pay Jones too. Fingers crossed...
I'd like to sign one of the top 2 linebackers available in Littleton or Shoebert.
Then, re sign Karl Joseph and possibly Robby Anderson for depth. The Tyrell Williams plantar fasciitis scares the hell out of me going into next year.

My whole offseason plan is centered around throwing Trent Brown money at Chris Jones. He would elevate our defense the same way Sheldon Richardson did for the Jets all those years. This would free up our draft picks to focus on offense also at #12. Not to mention weakening the super bowl champs!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: What's your perfect offseason look like?

Postby silver & black » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:31 am

A legit #1 WR is priority one. After that, defense all the way. I might even say defense is priority one, because this D sucks. A legit pass rusher and MLB would help a lot.

This team needs help on both sides of the ball, but it has to be able to stop the other team from scoring.... and they can't do that right now.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum