Someone else we need to draft

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Someone else we need to draft

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:44 pm

So I’ve already talked about Jerry Jeudy. There are maybe 2 other WRs in the mix we should be looking at with one of our 1st rd picks, but we need to have at least 1 of the top 3 guys and another one of the 2nd tier WRs. We’re straight up shit at the position. And I’m gonna go back and dig up some post and say “told you so.”

But there another guy we need to draft, and it’s going to seem like it’s out of the blue for most of you guys. You know I’m a moderate UGA fan and I watch the games and follow the team to a decent degree. Well they have this kicker Rodrigo Blankenship and we need to draft him. Kid is money in the bank. He’s 5 of 6 beyond 50 yds, just nailed one about 5 min ago vs. TEN.

He’s the kind of kicker you pick and he’s going to become an automatic 3-point machine for you for the next 10 years. He has a great leg, not quite as strong as Seabass, but close. And his accuracy makes Jano look like a joke.

With the way kicking has been eating shit around the league for the last couple seasons, we need to spend a 4th on this kid and lock up the position for years and years.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum