AB

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: AB

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:53 pm

I recall pretty much everyone being like that at the time.

Anyway, apparently AB was at practice today wearing a certified helmet. Gruden says he's "all-in," even as he files a new grievance against the NFL.

What a fuckin pain in the ass.

I don't care if a guy wants to file a grievance. That's his problem. But that's no excuse to miss practice when you're with a new team in a complicated offense. YOU get on the fuckin field and take care of your job and let your fuckin agent take care of your grievance.

Stop bein a bitch, AB.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:58 pm

And here's AB's latest statement about getting back to work:

"You know, too much noise right now. More work, less noise. I feel like I was enemy of the f---ing state. F---. Getting the feet trimmed up. I'm on every channel. Because AB is actually a good player. A really good player. And he's a handsome-looking player, by the way. So that's all it is right there."

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:49 pm

Just more meaningless content and drama by the biggest drama queen to increase Hard knocks ratings most likely. Not even a tard would walk away from his contract and that's the bottom line anyway.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:57 pm

He'll play. All he cares about is his stats for Canton. As long as he helps win games while accruing those stats, I don't give a damn. He will be trouble as long as he's here... even if we win and he gets the ball as much as he wants. He's T.O. on steroids.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:52 pm

silver & black wrote:He'll play. All he cares about is his stats for Canton. As long as he helps win games while accruing those stats, I don't give a damn. He will be trouble as long as he's here... even if we win and he gets the ball as much as he wants. He's T.O. on steroids.

Ofcourse he'll play. I don't care about that motherfucker at all...hope get gets his legs broken. Niggger is a piece of shit!!! Tired of hearing about his feet and now this. CUT HIS MOTHERFUCKIN ASS!!! He isn't all in...he'll be a problem for his whole time with us. I hope this is all sensationalism to get fans watching hard knocks.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:28 am

I don't think it's sensationalism. It's the same shit the Steelers put up with. He's a fucking train wreck. I never wanted him and I still don't. Send him the 5 day letter and cut bait or move on.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:40 am

He's a chain mover and absolute dagger to the opposing team, and Denver doesn't have a soul on that team who can stop him.
Gruden will deal with this as best he could this year and my guess is Mayock will want to cut his ass next year if he pulls one more stunt.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:15 am

The way I look at it is this:

AB will be fine as long as we're winning and he's getting balls.

He'll also be fine if we're not winning as long as he's getting balls.

And here's my corresponding theory: If AB is NOT getting balls, we won't be winning much.

So the way I see it, it all fits together pretty well, and everything should fall into place. There's no fuckin reason whatsoever why AB shouldn't be getting a shitload of targets week in and week out. He should be VERY happy in this offense.

So I don't see him blowing up into any kind of horrible cancer. Not this season, at least. If we had drafted a WR in rd 1 the way I wanted to, we might have a prob.

If Renfrow comes on strong and becomes that serious 3rd down target like he was at Clemson, things could get dicey. But I don't see that happening until later in the season, if at all this year.

I think AB still has a ton of juice, and I think he's going to come out with all fucking guns blazing this year to prove to everyone that he's the world-beating receiver he has been for the last 8 years. Put it this way: There is NO FUCKING WAY he will let Ju-Ju out-play him this year. No fucking way. Helmet or no helmet. Wins or no wins. New team or not. AB has a massive chip on his shoulder. He's going to explode. Write it in stone.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:59 pm

I get that sense also, AB is ready to shine. He's gonna get the black hole LIT!

Epitome of
JUST WIN BABY LOL!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:27 pm

piratepride wrote:I get that sense also, AB is ready to shine. He's gonna get the black hole LIT!

Epitome of
JUST WIN BABY LOL!

I hope so!!! Damn, but at what cost? A narcissist like AB, after every game win or lose it will be about him. We can't have that. He can't be a sideshow at a circus during the game and between games. Al Davis always made his teams back when we were relevant and good about the team, not its players. His beef with Marcus Allen is he thought Marcus was getting more coverage than the newly branded LA Raiders in LA aside from the fact he thought Marcus fumbled in some crucial times in a few games. That Al vs. Marcus feud in the 80's was crazy. Those were some damn good LA Raider teams from 82' to '86. We should have gone to at least another SB in those years aside from '83 season championship team. Al fucked up hanging with Marc Wilson and Plunkett was oft injured and declining.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum