Who should be #1 in the top 100 players in the NFL?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Who should be #1 in the top 100 players in the NFL?

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:37 pm

I'm bored. Who would be your choice?

You can take all kinds of angles on this, it all depends on the factors you're looking at. For instance, if you're thinking it has to be a guy you'd build your team around for the next 10 years, that's vast;y different than who you thought was the best player last season.

I'm going with who i thought was the best player last season. And I know Mahomes is the favorite, I know he won the MVP, blah blah blah. But I'm also VERY interested to see what happens now that defenders and DCs have a bunch of tape on him.

SO I'm going with the guy who does it no matter how much tape guys have on him. I'm going with Drew Brees, because I've never in my life seen the kind of accuracy this guy has, at all levels. This dude only needs about a fuckin 2" window, and it's a completion. Hell, it doesn't matter if the DB is all over his receiver, he's going to put it RIGHT THEE in the one spot where only his guy can get it.

This fucking guy does what he does with underwhelming talent around him - he has Michael Thomas (though it's legit to question what Thomas would be without Brees) and Kamara.

Last season this motherfucker had a 74% completion rate. WHAT THE FUCK!? How the FUCK does an NFL QB do that? I'll tell you - It can't be done. it's just not possible unless MAYBE you have 3 or 4 future HOFers catching for you. And yet, there it is.

This is the guy who who has thrown for more than 5000 yds not once, but FOUR times.

He has had better than a 70% completion rate in 5 seasons - including every one of the last 3. And he is #1 all-time in career pass completion %.

This fucker has missed FOUR games in FIFTEEN fucking years, and I'll bet all of those were intentionally holding him out for the playoffs. He's IRON MAN.

TWELVE pro bowls for this dude.

I could go ona and on with the stats but it would exhaust me.

As far as I'm concerned, in the "right now," Drew Brees is the best player in the NFL, and one of the top 3 best QBs ever to play. In fact, he just might be #2 on my all-time list behind Brady. It's him or Montana, that's a tough battle.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum