I ALWAYS wanted this dude...

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

I ALWAYS wanted this dude...

Postby DeadRinger » Tue May 28, 2019 7:21 am

Ritchie Incognito is a Raider!

That LG spot is sewn up.

Holy shit man, we have some serious o-linemen. If Incognito can get back to anything close to his old form, Josh Jacobs is going to have BIG fuckin holes.

Miller/Incognito/Hudson/Jackson/Brown

Miller has gained more than 20 lbs, that's a big fuckin OL right there. I expect us to be running right a lot over Rodney/Gabe/Trent/Foster, just eating that side up, leaning hard on it, wearing it down and in the 4th qtr it will be like fuckin' pudding.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: I ALWAYS wanted this dude...

Postby piratepride » Tue May 28, 2019 7:34 am

I liked him too, two years ago lol. Lets hope he got his shit together and doesn't pull another Barrett Robbins.
Have you all read the details regarding his recent outburst at the funeral home? If this guy doesn't have mental health issues it has got to be CTE!
That said, the staff has all of training camp to monitor him and if anything it'll push Denzel Good.
That said, if he is anything close to his 2017 pro bowl form the O line will be something to contend with this season.
He's one nasty mofo who may just be legit crazy lol. I'd rather have him here in my team's colors than have to go against him.
Also one of the reasons why the bills kept it interesting against the Pats year in and year out. You've got to win in the trenches, and Incognito may be one of the best to do it, at least this year assuming he makes the team.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Tue May 28, 2019 7:38 am

Yeah, this fuckin guy is bat shit. I don't give a fuck as long as he's pancaking dudes.

And I really don't think our guys will let him get away with anything like the shit he pulled in MIA. I think Rodney would shut that shit down quick.

He prob just needs to stay on his meds.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Tue May 28, 2019 7:43 am

Holy shit, I have that EXACT same tribal art tattoo on my arm. Except his is upside down. What a dumbass.

I mean, for fuck's sake, same tattoo, same arm, same position. Fuck me!

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby piratepride » Tue May 28, 2019 7:47 am

NFL to Mayock, you guys have just been selected to be on this years hard knocks, congratulations!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Tue May 28, 2019 10:01 am

36 year old nut job. What could go wrong...lol.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby piratepride » Tue May 28, 2019 12:27 pm

I'm just sitting here reading the 7 on 7 tweets from mini camp, and even though it's early....you get a sense that the offense is going to be very good.
Antonio Brown- with tight coverage from Conley, the pair has been connecting on several routes with precision timing. This goes to show not only does each understand the playbook, but that the park throwing sessions have been paying off.
Gareon Conley- He's going to get a lot of reps against Antonio Brown this year, and it'll only improve his overall game.

Darren Waller- I've always knew he was really athletic, but never heard anything on his blocking or catching ability. He's another guy catching everything in sight. I'll wait till the defense has pads on to start celebrating, but for now it's something.

100 days until football is back.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby blazin1 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:07 pm

Kaepernick is crying like a little bitch over this signing. That makes it even better! He is also crying about Nick Bosa (SF) because he is pro Trump. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue May 28, 2019 3:06 pm

As long as Incognito isn't a distraction and performs same with AB I'm fine with it. Kaepernick hit the owners in the pocketbook with some fans canceling season tix, not watching on tv and burning jerseys. That's why he was blackballed. Owners are all about the bottom line and Kap fucked that up to an extent. Incognito is small potatoes regarding fans tuning out the nfl.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri May 31, 2019 6:13 am

Anything Kaep hates is all good with me.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum