Looking back at the Mack trade

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Looking back at the Mack trade

Postby piratepride » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:16 am

I think I'm finally over the Khalil Mack trade guys. I was pissed off to no end and had a hard time seeing the light at the end of the tunnel last season.
I along with many others including all of the sports world were completely shocked and thought this was the dumbest thing Gruden could have done.

While we won't know the real winners of this trade for another 3 years, we all can rest easy knowing we have a real shot at drafting several game changers for the next 2 years.
The Bears gave Mack 90 plus million, and have already asked him to alter his contract to free up some cap via bonuse money.
Bears already feeling the heat on having spent that much team money on one position even if it is at DE for one of the best in the business.

The picks we received on the surface alone for 1 guy is amazing considering the potential to draft 2 or 3 game changers this season.
The real kicker is the free agents we were able to bring in with the Mack savings, Antonio Brown, Trent Brown, Tyrrell Williams and a few others.
Plus were still top 5 in team cap money.

If Gruden and company hit on most of our draft picks he may go down as a genius...fingers crossed.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum