Statistically, Carr having BY FAR his best season ever

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Statistically, Carr having BY FAR his best season ever

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:02 pm

I was looking at his season stats and they jumped off the page, I was surprised.

He hasn’t thrown a pick in 8 games. He’s now 18TDs/8INTs

But beyond that...

Completing 69.4%, almost 5 points better than his previous best

3434 yds, on pace to blow away his best season of 3987.

Averaging 7.5/attempt, his best before this was 7.0

97 rating so far, he had a 96.7 in 2016

And he’s doin it all on a SHIT TEAM. He has already been sacked 42 times, that’s 11 more than his worst season in 2015, and still 3 more games to go.

So it’s time to cut Carr some slack. The man needs help. The man will be given help.

Carr needs more than .7 seconds in the pocket. He needs a better run game. He needs a pair of monstrous receivers - one in round 1 and one in FA.

Gotta find that star RB. It’s becoming clear you can’t make it big without one. Look at the Saints, they have 2. Rams have Gurley. Chiefs lost Hunt and are starting to look mortal. PIT lost Conner then lost to us. Pats lost Michel and they’re struggling. Meanwhile Browns have figured out that if they hand the rock to Chubb they win games. NOT a great draft for RBs.

It’s time to let Cook walk, he’s too old to separate now, he’s pushing off WAY too much. He could get called on almost every play. We need a guy in his prime who still has quicks AND can muscle fuckers around. I want a damn WHITE GUY. I want a Rudolph or Ertz, damnit. There are 2 TEs who might have a round 1 grade.

Gotta replace some of these shit OLs. Far as i’m Concerned we retain Hudson and Miller, everyone else is expendable. Extend Hudson, Trade Osemele AND Gabe. Get picks and players in here. Those fuckin guys can’t keep Carr clean - or don’t want to - so fuck them.

Just thinking out loud now...

Role-players we need to keep:

Seth Roberts - he has earned the #4 spot for the next 2-3 years in my opinion. Making some good plays out there.
Feliciano - solid backup all along the interior
Martavis - when he’s on the field i’m Digging this kid. He should be our VERY dangerous #3.
Marquee Lee - dude shouldn’t be starting g but he should be our #1 backup.
Whitehead - borderline starter. We can’t possibly bring in 3 new starting LBs so we’ll need to keep this dude at one of the spots.
Melvin - another non-starter who’s a strong 3rd guy. We need a righteous FA across from Conley.

We don’t have ONE good safety on this team. Needless to say, That MUST change.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Statistically, Carr having BY FAR his best season ever

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:13 pm

C'mon now Dead. Most of Carr's meat and potato stats are high pct checkdowns and padding stats in garbage time. What his QBR in the 4th qtr and the redzone? Whats his stats when he has pressure in the pocket? It's one of the worst of all starting QB's. You have stated many times 2016 was a lucky year. It was a lucky year for Carr as well. Seemed like every dead duck he threw up was caught and or not intercepted by the defense. He got his contract because of that bullshit season. Stop defending the kid he is part of the problem.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Hopefully another year with Gruden & it will come together. Carr ain’t going anywhere. I’d be shocked if we got rid of him now. Carr always had INT problems maybe Gruden making him check down constantly is try to discipline the little fuck. He’s the best option we got & I’m sure if we got rid of him someone like Denver might pick him up & you know how it goes for us whenever old Raiders come back. They whip are ass.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 pm

If Carr is let go in the next season or so I'd hope he goes to the other conference. Like you said I'd hope he doesn't excel in Denver or any other team we might contend with in the future.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:12 pm

I could just see him ripping us up in Denver and he and Von Miller becoming best friends like he and Mack were.
Were better off with Carr at the helm and going after some young studs in free agency.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Somebody needs to suck a fart outta my asshole fer sure.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum