Cooper in Dallas

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Cooper in Dallas

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:46 pm

Supposedly Mark Davis is furious that Cooper is a quick catalyst to their success. Cooper in Oak this year 32 targets 22 receptions 280 yds and 1 TD. In Dallas this year 53 targets 40 catches 642 yds!! And 6 TDs in 6 games and Dallas is 5-1 in the games since Cooper been there and control their division with 3 games left. We're going to get a low 1st round pick for Cooper from Dallas. Fact is Prescott can buy time to get Cooper separation and run his routes which Carr can't or won't. Yeah Dallas has Zeke Elliott but I think it points to the fact Prescott is a better QB than Capn checkdown Carr. Dallas is actually a threat on offense since Cooper been there. Hate to say that. Believe me!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: Cooper in Dallas

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:09 pm

I really thing Carr just got sick of watching Cooper drop balls over the last few years. Didn’t like throwing it his way.

Coop leaving was best for everyone.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:26 pm

DeadRinger wrote:I really thing Carr just got sick of watching Cooper drop balls over the last few years. Didn’t like throwing it his way.

Coop leaving was best for everyone.

Well he's balling in Dallas and their on a roll since he got there. Maybe Cooper was tired.of Carr checking down and panicking in the pocket and not do what good QB's do, get the ball to the primary receiver up the field. Making a play from the pocket or maneuver in and around pressure and get the ball down the field instead of checking down 4yds behind the line of scrimmage on a 3rd and 8 in a big spot. Dak fuckin Prescott of all people is getting Cooper the ball. Cooper averaging over 100 yds per game with Dallas since he been there.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:22 am

He’s a lazy fuck. He’ll go back to his shitty ways soon. He’ll drop a ball in a huge spot for Dallas in playoffs

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:40 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:He’s a lazy fuck. He’ll go back to his shitty ways soon. He’ll drop a ball in a huge spot for Dallas in playoffs

Trust me I'm not a big Coop fan. I think he's a pussy and has butter hands. Kid always kept his mouth shut. Not a typical niggger with great athletic skills. I'd like to see the kid do well but I hate Dallas with a passion because of Jerry Jones. I'll admit I liked Staubach and Tony Dorsett Boys teams and Landry as coach back in the day. Probably my favorite NFC team to follow back in the 70's. I also liked watching the Hogs, Theismann, Monk, john Riggins Skins teams in the 80's. Growing up my two favorite players to watch were Kenny Stabler and Walter Payton.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:21 pm

I was a Cowboys fan to as a child. Danny White, Landry Dorsett the whole team was cool. Now I hate them ever since Jones took over. Cooper isn’t a typical niggger as far as running his mouth but he was part of the problem. Guy sucked in a Oakland Crabtree was way better.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Cooper said it wasn’t Gruden that wanted to trade him it was MD. Just like it was Reggie’s fault for the Mack trade. Fuckin media is pathetic

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Mark doesn't want anymore big contracts until Vegas. Between Mack's signing bonus and guaranteed money and what Cooper would want in signing bonus and guarantee you wonder if Mark has the liquid up front to even give out a fat signing bonus or two. He should of sold the team after Al died because he's a classless piece of shit who has no business running a team. Worst owner in the NFL.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Agreed. Fuckin Lloyd Christmas is definitely worst owner. He should be tested for autism

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum