Gruden & Carr

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Gruden & Carr

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:08 pm

Best thing I seen all year. Carr is a stupid fuck. I was hoping Gruden would have Buddy Ryaned him & punched his bitch ass in the face. This is what we need. Carr needs to be tougher up like Gannon.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Gruden & Carr

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:38 pm

Carr is a fuckin clown. He acts like an overpaid CEO when the company is losing market share and the shareholders stocks aren't worth shit anymore. This is what happens when you pay someone whose value is four times their worth. A phoney bitch getting paid but acting like he gives a shit if his shareholders are suffering.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:57 pm

Carr needs someone to hold him accountable and get in his face from time to time. I think it'll bring out the best in him but time will tell.
It seems your hell bent on getting rid of Carr Freddie, and I'm fine with your take on him. It seems the rest of Raider nation is split on him.
This is the typical loser Raider way, sign a guy, he sucks his 1st year or so, fans panic and call for the head coaches ass....who gets fired the following year for some second rate young coordinator. Then its rinse cycle repeat.
I'm tired of that same song, and ready for some continuity.
Let's give Gruden/ Carr some time together, we all knew we couldn't win with this group the year we lossed to the Texans in the lone playoff game without Carr. My point is even with Amari Cooper ,Mack and bunch we still lossed the freaking game. Forget losing Mack and all the rest of the guys we shipped out, we weren't good enough to beat Houston and we sure as hell aren't ready to beat the Rams or KC anytime soon.
Let's have some patience and give these guys some time..otherwise were looking at Herbert or some second rate QB taking 2 or 3 years to learn Grudens system.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:00 pm

Another thing I noticed this year is the refs. Anyone else notice how we've been getting alot of calls go our way this year?
Maybe it has to do with the refs knowing and respecting Gruden, or all the home games we've had to play over seas, but something's changed for the better.
Were no longer 9n the short end of the stick.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Chuck and Carr are balling each other. Carr didn't give Chuck a wrap around the night before the game and it manifested it self on Sunday.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum