Amari cooper to Cowboys for 1st rounder

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Amari cooper to Cowboys for 1st rounder

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:27 am

I know how much money the guy makes.

And if you think Gruden's not interested in winning games, you're sadly mistaken.

Nobody gets to work earlier, or leaves later, than Jon Gruden.

So let's not delude ourselves that he's in this for some kind of free ride, that's preposterous man. the results might not matc the effort yet, but that doesn't diminish the effort.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:43 am

He's tanking this year meaning he's not wanting to win games this year and maybe next year. He wants high 1st round picks to rebuild with. No loyalty to Oakland to try to win here like he said he was. He's a fuckin hypocrite, liar and a pompous fuckin asshole. I can't stand that motherfucker more than I disliked Reggie.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:51 am

Dude. We’ve been over this 100 times. All the shit he said before he actually got all these fucking turds out on a practice field went down the drain real fast, and all his fuckin plans changed. HAD to change. No choice.

At this point in our season, winning games does one thing and one thing only: it puts us farther and farther away from the best players in the draft. That’s ALL it fucking does, it serves no other purpose whatsoever. Making the people of OAK feel good is useless. They should have put more pressure on their idiot city leaders to pony up for the fucking stadium.

People say this is a business. They’re right. And in this business, that’s how our current situation breaks down.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:07 pm

Yeah and the biggest turd on that practice field wears #4 and is our QB. Gruden needs to get rid of that waste product ASAP. Damaged goods as we all have seen.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:26 pm

Oakland doesn’t deserve a winning football team. Not to Mention they are suing the team. It’s a ghetto & a big majority of the fans there are gangbanger trash. Mack, Cooper & Carr all had great years in 16 and look where that got us. Bounced in the 1st rd & if Carr would have played we still would have got killed in 1st rd. Plus we were technically an 8-8 team that year. We got lucky every damn week. We should have lost most of those games. Gruden is an arrogant prick but if Belechick traded Mack I don’t think you’d hear a fuckin peep. Bay Area media is dogshit too. They hate the Raiders & the way the media spins it you’d think Gruden was Adolf Hitler. Belechick wanted to get rid of Brady!! Gruden HAD to tank. Plus tanking gets us a better position. As far as Carr goes? He is definitely a pussy and sucks but once again the Bay Area media writers went crazy with the crying story. I have small hope seeing this guy Hurst out there. Key too. I already like Grudens draft over anything from Reggie. We gotta give Gruden a chance. If he fails he fails but I have a lot more confidence in him then Reggie. I’d rather be 1-15 this year than 4-12 every year witch is what we get with Reggie. Plus everyone Gruden cut is now out of the league or a back up. That proves Gruden right for cutting them. That’s my 2 cents on this mess

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Fred I give you some credit for your assessment of Carr. I don’t know if it’s a permanent condition and he’s ruined like his brother or it’s just something about Gruden’s offense he can’t handle but he looks like total shit.

But that doesn’t mean it’s all total shit.

I didn’t want Mack gone. None of us did. NOBODY wants to ditch that kind of production, much less Gruden. But whatever the deal was - Reggie fucked it for us, Mack didn’t want to be here, we couldn’t afford him - whatever. It was crystal clear we were headed for a l’eveon. And that’s the last thing a team with an all-new coaching staff needs. So I agree with the trade, especially given the compensation we got.

As far as Cooper, I agree with that trade period. That dude was a problem child. Drops started rearing their heads again this season early and often, and I fucking HATE drops. We all know guys like ROBERTS are going to drop balls, but he’s not a #1 guy making $11M sucking cap. So fuck Cooper. I don’t blame Reggie for that pick either, I would have picked him too. It was the right pick, it just didn’t work out. It happens.

We have way too much cap tied up in the OL. Wouldn’t bother me much to trade away one of our overrated OGs.

Don’t give one rat’s ass about any of the guys Gruden cut. Not one. They were all part of the suck.

Now we have big-time... I mean BIG-time ammo to go out and get guys who were NOT part of the suck. Guys who have been part of GOOD shit over the last couple seasons, whether in college or the NFL.

So let’s go do it and not worry about how many of Dak’s passes Cooper is dropping or how many games Mack is missing because He’s injured.

That’s my mindset not even halfway through Gruden’s first of his 10-year tenure. There will be a huge start and then continuity, stability. This is Jon’s team. There won’t be any Reggie or Bruce to argue with, he’s the guy. So here we go.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Cooper and Carr are the two softest guys on the roster. Carr not getting time needed and or stepping up or around pocket to give Cooper time to get separation minimized his targets aside from drops. The scouts were right about Carr coming out of Fresno st. No pocket awareness and gets nervous with pressure in the pocket. Couple that with his broken leg and fucked up vertebrae against Denver last year, he's playing scared no doubt about it. That's why he's damaged goods. An NFL QB can't play scared like that and be at peak performance on Sundays.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum