Baker Mayfield

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Baker Mayfield

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:45 am

Dead Don't mention Carr with those great QB's dude. Carr done nothing and is a pussy. I'd take Archie Manning, Steve Bartkowski or Danny White from back in the day over Carr. Those guys were battlers who hung in there took abuse and kept slinging the rock. Get off Carr's sack until he actually wins something in this league. There's a reason he has the worse QBR in the league when under duress. Because he's a fuckin fraud piece of shit.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:35 pm

You guys fuck me up. Carr has had a broken leg, a broken back , 3 Head coaches and 3 OC's. I understand that you all HATE that he believes in God. Get the fuck over it! Gannon isn't playing anymore! Carr is the best we've had in 15 or more fucking years!!!

Carr is NOT the problem with this team!!! Got Damn!.... what the fuck is all of your problem!!!???

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:25 pm

No problem with Carr's faith. Problem a so called franchise qb getting 25 mill is half assing his pocket awareness by making easy check down reads that benefit his stats but don't get us points in crucial spots. He's afraid of getting injured under duress. Someone like that needs to retire or take paycut.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Benefit his stats?? Dude has ONE TD and THREE INTs right now. You think he’s fucking happy w that?

Jesus.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:47 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Dead you gave up on this team in 2016 seven weeks in and banished yourself because you thought we were going 5-11 that year. I don't care how many systems Carr's been in. He's a fuckin pussy fraud who can't or won't take a hit. Worst QB I've seen in a dirty pocket in big spots. He's a fuckin fraud! a loser!!! Fuck his stats, he's a loser!!!

As usual you have a flawed memory when you get into these fits.

I was here all long, talking about how lucky we were and how we weren’t nearly as good as a 12-4 team. But that had nothing to do w Derek Carr. And yeah, Carr was lighting everything up. Short, middle, deep. Barring injury, he was looking at a 4200-yard season with a God- like 5:1 TD:INT ratio and a 97 rating. Only reason he didn’t have a better completion rate is because our guys like to drop balls.

Then he broke his fucking back AND in their infinite wisdom they ditched Musgrave and he had to start all over after recovering.

You know, i’m Fucking done with this shit. If I was dealing w rational people this owuldn’t Be necessary. Because rational people would know that after 2 games in ANOTHER new scheme, Carr is doing fine.

So here’ ANOTHER site where I’ll ignore the Raider-bashing.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:59 pm

Carr isn't doing fine in different scheme. He doesn't get the ball up field when he has time many times. He checks down. 3rd and 8 theres times he has time to find someone up field and he checks down to a back or receiver 2yds from line of scrimmage with 3 defenders around for the quick tackle. This happens time and time again. The stupidity of some of his reads and throws are mind boggling. He checks down on 3rd and long with no chance for a 1st down when he has time to step up or move around than any QB I can remember. He's 5 yrs in and still has rookie tendencies. Very alarming.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:20 pm

2 games into a new scheme man. And last game was a ridiculous completion rate, a TD with no INTs against a dangerous D in THEIR house. Improvement.

He’s damn sure doing fine.

Look i’m Not interested in becoming mortal enemies again but i’m Also not interested in this line of argument either.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:10 pm

Hope your right Dead. But I see Reggie gone end of this most likely 4 to 6 win season and Carr gone after this season or next season where theres a clause after 19' where he can be moved/waived that is cap friendly. Jax is a much better team now and Cleveland is on the up tick I think. We're bottom of the barrell behind those teams that shared in our misery.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:27 am

I also see Reggie gone and I can only hope Griden brings in someone who can help temper his vet-crazed personnel philosophy so we can have a balanced, plan-based team-building approach that ee’ve Lacked for so fuckinglong now it’s driving me goddamn nuts!

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum