Raiders @ Dolphins

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders @ Dolphins

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Gruden is garbage as well. 20 unanswered points by miami late 3rd into 4th by tannehill. This team is terrible. Yet again Carr comes up small with game on the line. Fuck his stats...he's a fuckin piece of garbage. Waste product stealing money now. Another absolutely pathetic loss.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:11 pm

LOL... this team fuckin sucks! The whole thing sucks... not just Carr.

Maybe we can get Aaron Brooks or Andrew Walter to come back. That would be a huge improvement over Carr, right Freddie? :lol:

Gruden should have NEVER been brought back. I knew it was a bad idea.... and I still think it is. I don't hate him. I just know how the "coming home" shit usually goes. I haven't been let down...lol.

I'll give him a couple of years to prove me wrong, and I really hope I can eat a huge plate of crow topped with shit sauce.... But I doubt it.

I stand by my 6 to 8 wins..... and that aint looking good...lol. Cleveland is going to eat us alive!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:17 pm

Carr is supposed to be the x factor and he comes up small late. Our 4th qtrs through 3 games have been atrocious. You cut alk those young players for old guys that can't compete 4qtrs. Gruden needs to quit after season 1. He and Carr are garbage. Hope Carr gets his fuckin neck broken. Biggest turd I've ever seen play qb in the nfl. Biggest pussy to ever play qb and we give him all that money. Hope he rots fuckin cocksucker

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:25 pm

This team will all quit on Gruden. Who knows when we get our 1st win. Could be a 2 or 3 win season if that. This team can't compete midway through 3rd and 4th. Defense is old and gassed. Lynch sucks carr sucks our weapons scare nobody. An absolute disgrace we were 12-4 couple years ago and 6-6 after 12 games last year. No Mack and Carr has digressed especially when games on the line in 4th qtr. I knew the kid was a fraud but this is despicable.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:00 pm

We are back to being worst team in the league. Even the Bills showed balls and won today. Gruden is a fucking overpaid idiot. Carr is a piece of shit. I’d get rid of this fucker at the end of the year, 25million for a guy who is no better than a back up. Shit, I wonder how much TB paid Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick an old journeyman, looks like Dan Marino compared to our 25 million dollar hack. No excuse for this mess, it’s on Carr & Gruden. They say we have no talent but we do have it, good O line, supposedly good receivers even tho they both suck and of course the great Derek Carr. I wish he would go back to church on Sundays and waste his time there instead of on the field. I tried to give the kid the benefit of the doubt but he has proven to be a shithead time & time again. Carr will get lit up by Mayfield next week & we will lose to fuckin Cleveland. A kid in his 2nd game will make Carr look like the rookie. And we all know the rest of the team is just as bad as Carr. This really is unnecessary frustration & a waste of time for all of us that support this team. How much more can we take? For years it’s the same bullshit. I’ve seriously had enough of these clowns. Wasting time every Sunday for 20 fucking years for nothing. This organization doesn’t deserve this kind of loyalty.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Time to take out the Carr-bage!!! Derek is David Carr part deux. Sign Kap or start AJ McCarron. This Carr-bage we got cashed out!!! He's done!!! Motherfucker makes 1.6 million a fuckin game and he's the worst big spot, 2nd half qb in the league. Are they kidding me!!! Press asks him today did he get rattled and he laughed and said funny question. This is disgusting to witness. This kid is like a talking robot. He just doesn't care. No leadership, desire, fire, intensity or give a damn. This kid needs to get his knees cracked open with a hammer. Man you get paid and you just check out like that. He has no desire to compete or win games. I've seen every game and presser of the Carr-bage since he was a rook. This kid is a disgrace to any well paid athlete anywhere.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:26 pm

He is a total disgrace. But if we brought in Kapernick I would burn any Raiders shit I had. Gruden apparently brought in his own group of scouts behind Reggies back. Obviously he don’t think to much of Reggie’s scouts but the problem is Grudens scouts suck too. Gruden has turned himself into a complete clown. I’ve also turned on him, I tried to go along with the BS hype but it’s an embarrassment as usual with this team. Gruden will destroy the organization for the 2nd time. Fuck all these assholes. Not to mention this isn’t even football! Can’t tackle the QB? Fuck that. This game sucks now. The faggot generation has now taken hitting out of the game, and injected female announcers and coaches. And male cheerleaders!! All of my friends ditched football for hockey years ago because of all the nigggerism. I want to like hockey but it’s hard I like football more. Fuckin disgrace. I’m disgusted. Freddie your hatred of Carr is legendary! Break his knee caps! Lol In a league where you can barely touch the QB our QB is still scared & still gets injured. Hopefully Carr can pray harder for a win next week. Or maybe he’ll realize that by praying he’s really only having a conversation with himself. We should send him a case of Peter Popoffs miracle spring water, maybe it will help him.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:11 pm

I can’t Even talk about this shit. I hate everyone involved with this team. Nothing but a bunch of asshole losers. Stupid, dumbass, loser fucks.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:16 pm

There are MANY people who need to be FIRED tomorrow morning. They can start with Reggie, Paul Guenther, Donald Penn, Keith Smith, Marcus Gilchrist, Gareon Conley and Amari Cooper. We’ll talk about others later.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:17 pm

Carr checked out and has since his contracts ink was dry after the 2016 season. He knows the NFL is a business and he knows its all about guaranteed money in the contract. He'd rather stay healthy than risk an injury that could end his career. His career and any thought he could be a very good qb died when he broke his leg than signed that contract. He has no desire or care like he did before the retirement contract. He has made 27 mill since week 1 of 2017 season until today. Thats more than he made from 2014 as a rook to the end of the 2016 season. 27 mill is more than most NFL players as a whole make their entire career. Carr-bage robbed us, his heart isn't into it anymore. His pressers are beyond mundane repetitive and robotic. No fire, desire, care or leadership from this guy...same ole same ole generic responses and deflections. Sad to see because I thought maybe 5he kid was a winner. He's a fuckin bum

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum