Raiders @ Dolphins

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders @ Dolphins

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:27 pm

DeadRinger wrote:There are MANY people who need to be FIRED tomorrow morning. They can start with Reggie, Paul Guenther, Donald Penn, Keith Smith, Marcus Gilchrist, Gareon Conley and Amari Cooper. We’ll talk about others later.

Gruden is top of the list than Carr. Gruden for turning over 5he roster with old fucks that can't compete after halftime. Somehow resigning Mack through cuts or asking Carr to restructure. Mack was best player on team, heart and soul. Carr gets 25 m8ll, Gruden gets 10 m8ll, but you don't take care of Mack. Carr because he sucks and isn't a 25 mill a yr qb. More like a 6 to 8 m8ll a yr qb. He should of restructured to keep Mack. Carr needs to get his kneecaps cracked with a hammer because he's the biggest piece of shit in this franchise, who isn't pulling his weight or really cares for that matter.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Gimme Baker Mayfield or Patrick Mahomes all day over the lemon Carr-bage. You pay a cocksucker more than he's worth the cocksucker going to bleed you all day. Derek Carr oughta be praying and worshipping his jew agent that got him 125 mill for 5 yrs.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:36 pm

If Gruden’s in the list it’s for his weak-ass play calling. The fucking idiot does shit that works and then goes right back into the same old boring predictable run up the middle, everyone run a 5-yard route bullshit. Blazin is right, it’s fucking impossible to watch. There’s no creativity out there to get guys open. It’s just a shit show play after play.

And on the other side of th ball, Guenther’s defense makes Tannehill look like fucking Montana in a rhythm in the early ‘80s, carving us up like everyone forgot how to play the fucking game. Seriously, might as well not even be out there on the field. Guys open by 10 yards.

Fuck this.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:37 pm

Fuck Mayfield, he’s an overrated meathead. He’ll be exposed soon.

I’ll take Justin Herbert out of Oregon. That fuckin kid is a bigger, smarter version of Mahomes. If he can ever figure out how to take a snap under center, of course. But that’s every QB these days.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Not to defend Guenther but its his 2nd half defense that is atrocious. Bunch of old fucks that get gassed and minus Khalil Mack it is aspparent we won't be able to close games this year. This will be a typical 5 win Raider team this year. But something tells me 0-16 or 3-13 isn't a stretch.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:45 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Fuck Mayfield, he’s an overrated meathead. He’ll be exposed soon.

I’ll take Justin Herbert out of Oregon. That fuckin kid is a bigger, smarter version of Mahomes. If he can ever figure out how to take a snap under center, of course. But that’s every QB these days.

Mayfield reminds me of a young Drew Brees. Kid will have ups and downs, but kid is a baller with a chip on his shoulder and desire to compete and win. Kid is special in my mind

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:00 pm

We been outscored 37-3 this year through 3 games in the 4th qtr. What the fuck is that!!!! Carr surely balling when the games on the line. This kid will be demoted to back up by week 6 or 7. McCarron or Kaepernick will start for us sooner than later. Carr's career is unraveling before our eyes folks. Derek morphed into his faggot brother David, mascara and eye liner and all.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:13 pm

DeadRinger wrote:There are MANY people who need to be FIRED tomorrow morning. They can start with Reggie, Paul Guenther, Donald Penn, Keith Smith, Marcus Gilchrist, Gareon Conley and Amari Cooper. We’ll talk about others later.

I’m disgusted. Not to hard to figure Grudens team out. Stay with them in first half & wait for the 2nd half to turn it up. Old fuckers can’t keep up. I agree with your list of guys that need to go. I’d throw Carr and Lynch in that group as well. This is beta dumpster fire. Oh yeah, Mack had another strip sack. Gruden didn’t handle this right. Gruden brought the whole shitstorm on himself. Now that I think about it, Mack has more sacks than our whole defense. Fuck em all. Raiders been a joke since 83

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:27 pm

I feel sorry mostly for the fans in Oakland that have season tix and have been loyal to the franchise coming back in 1995. Not the beaner niggger thugs that go the games flashing gang signals and fronting but the real fans mostly white people. This will be their last experience or impression of the once great Oakland Raiders before Vegas in 2020. An absolute disgrace Mark Davis let Gruden blow up half the fuckin roster with old one year fuck ups and let Mack walk. From Davis, to Gruden, Carr etc...what a sham and insulting to real fans of this franchise for decades like myself and quite a few posters on here.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:55 pm

I'll just say this again.....the league needs to force Mark to sell the team. Hes an idiot. Gruden should have NEVER been brought back.

Nothing in this franchise is run correctly... nothing!

Vegas can't come soon enough.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum