Seattle at Chicago

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Seattle at Chicago

Postby piratepride » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Mack is once again going off. I'll be watching him for the rest of his career and always imagine what could have been.
We've already discussed this in depth, most of us agree it would have never worked. It just makes you think, surely something could have been done, but it is what it is.
I'd hate to have another Leveon Bell situation on our hands and a major distraction to boot. We would have won the game yesterday with him closing it out though and you know it.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Seattle at Chicago

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:34 pm

It could have worked if a bum like Carr wasn't a 25 mill per cap hit. Carr should of restructured!!! Fuckin piece of shit he is.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:37 pm

I've started reading up on all of the 2019 draft prospects, and have been watching more college ball then I have ever before.
Most of the Clemson D line should go in the 1st half of the 1st round. Clelin Ferrell DE from Clemson has all the numbers to go top 5 and alot of mock drafts have him going to us ( assuming we get a top 5 choice).
I know it's super early, just trying to look ahead at potential dudes we can grab at the front end of the 1st round.
The other guy I'm keeping an eye on is AJ Brown WR from Ole Miss, dude should be the clear cut WR next year.
I imagine Gruden going DE 1st, and an offensive player with the 2nd selection.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:10 pm

Gruden doesn't care about defense. He'll grab some 6'4 220 lb niggger that can run a 4.3 and use him as a wide receiver toy. Gruden's ego, arrogance and stubborness will do him in. He isn't taking us anywhere soon.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:49 pm

Wow Freddie lol.
As I type this, Chicago is barely hanging on a 7 point lead half way through the 4th quarter. If Trubisky keeps this up, they may just lose another tight game. If they keep losing we may get a top 10 selection, hell...if we keep losing we can be in the top 10 also.
I'd rather win, but we can do alot of damage with two top 10 selections. Hopefully the Bears can keep losing all season.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:52 am

Mack should be wearing silver and black... he isn't.
Reggie should have been a good GM... he isn't.
Gruden should be a good coach... we'll see.
Carr should be a "good" QB... he is.... despite what Freddie says.
Did Carr get paid too soon?... probably.
This is just football, not life and death. Don't let it ruin your day/life.

Gruden will have this team winning by the time we get to Vegas. It's like everything else in life.... it takes time to fix fucked up shit.

Last edited by silver & black on Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:08 am

It does take time. Especially when you have to replace 50% of your roster thanks to REggie. The media, not just here in Chicago but nationally blowing Mack up like he’s the Jesus Christ of football. When he was with us they barely mentioned him now he’s with Bears & he’s the greatest thing ever. He looks better with Chicago because he’s got a good defense around him. When he was here he didn’t have jack shit around him! Reggie gave him Jihad Ward. Bears still barely won. We look like shit for the trade right now but we can’t judge it for years. FUCK OAKLAND! Why would a team try to win for a city that’s suing them? Bears have no shot to win SB with Mack. Neither did we, at least we got something for him. At least Gruden knows football & talent. Reggie knows absolutely nothing

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:38 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:It does take time. Especially when you have to replace 50% of your roster thanks to REggie. The media, not just here in Chicago but nationally blowing Mack up like he’s the Jesus Christ of football. When he was with us they barely mentioned him now he’s with Bears & he’s the greatest thing ever. He looks better with Chicago because he’s got a good defense around him. When he was here he didn’t have jack shit around him! Reggie gave him Jihad Ward. Bears still barely won. We look like shit for the trade right now but we can’t judge it for years. FUCK OAKLAND! Why would a team try to win for a city that’s suing them? Bears have no shot to win SB with Mack. Neither did we, at least we got something for him. At least Gruden knows football & talent. Reggie knows absolutely nothing

There is really nothing left to say. 100% on the money. Good post.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Want to know why he's stomping ass w the Bears? I'll give you a few reasons:

Roquan Smith, Danny Trevathan, Kyle Fuller, Leonard Floyd, Prince Amukamara, Eddie Goldman, Akiem Hicks...

Now tell me, what would Mack be doing for us again? He'd be getting triple-teamed on every play. Again.

And BTW, I watched the first half of that game and was actually a little disappointed with Mack. Bears had SEA in a 3rd and 8 in SEA's own territory. Of all the situations for a pass rusher to go balls-out, 3rd and long is it. Mack lines up at his favorite LDE spot, wide off the RT. Ball's snapped and Mack just sort of jogs towards the QB, ball's gone before he even touches the RT, SEA gets the 1st down.

If you can find the replay on YouTube or something, you can look it up. it was pretty early in the game. Couldn't believe my eyes. That RT thought it was Christmas morning.

Like Forbidden said, nobody is the Jesus Christ of football. They're all mortals.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum