Rams @ Raiders

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Rams @ Raiders

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:16 pm

Carr is done fellas. Its obvious he's playing scared got his contract and is disguising how awful he is by ch3ckdowns, throwing out of bounds. I think Gruden got McCarron because he knows Carr is a hype job who got paid but knows the org has option on him after next year. This kid pads his stats with checkdowns, and garbage time heroics. McKenzie and Carr will be gone pretty soon. What a disgraceful organization this is. Who the fuck in Vegas wants season tix to this shit show. What a fuckin joke.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:24 pm

Since Gruden is GM coach now. Why hasn't Mark fired Reggie? The fuckin i love rainbows drafted fuckin hors3shit for six fuckin years and he's still employed. They oughta shoot the motherfucker in the head and put him out of his misery like an injured horse.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:22 am

While I think Carr could have held onto the ball a little longer instead of making some scared throws, I still think it's too early to write him off. The offense was very consistent moving the ball and rarely even getting into third and long situations.
Carr was making good reads and barking out adjustments at the line to get us into optimal plays.
It didn't work in the second half because the defense made adjustments. They stopped blitzing and moved Talib over to guard Jared cook ( who had 180 yards).
I think we shot ourselves in the foot with penalties, and the offense gassed out as many NFL teams did week 1.
The biggest thing that concerns me is our D line. My goodness! I thought it was going to be mediocre with a chance to be good but talk about no pressure at all.....even at home.

I'm not going to press the panic button just yet, not until after we play a few middle of the road teams. The Rams can easily be 8n the superbowl this year, we just got outplayed by one of the best defenses in the league. Let's move on.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:30 am

Carr is looking like the biggest bitch in the league. If he doesn’t turn it around I hope we get rid of him. Giving him one more shot. So if Carr goes bust then that makes only 1 good draft pick in 6 years for Reggie. And we traded him away. Marshawn sat like the dumb ugly nigggger he is. This shit is starting to become a total waste of time spending any time or energy on this team. With how shitty our team is and the kneeling Krapernick bullshit I don’t think I’m gonna waste anymore time on this garbage. Our D line looks like absolute shit. Penalties and shitty playcalling falls directly on Gruden, why did we give up on the running game? Your starting QB when we get to Vegas will be............Jameis Winston! You watch

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby piratepride » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:31 am

What I liked
1. Gruden's game plan coming in was to have Carr get rid of the ball quickly. Why risk play action and have Carr take a 5 step drop and risk injury? This plan worked until the second half.
2. LT Kolton Miller more than held his own. I watched about 15 plays of his in the 1st half and liked what I seen.
A few times his guy put a speed move on him and pushed him back, but Miller anchored his hips and walled ff the defender. He only allowed two hurries the entire game! Also had push on the running game.
3. Guenther- the D in general looks like they understand what were trying to do and were in position to make a play. I didn't like the fact that our guys didn't turn their head around to make a play.
4. The play of Conley in the slot for the most part he was sticking to his guy like glue most of the night. I think this is why Mcvay and Goff chose to go after Rashan Melvin most of the night. If healthy, we may have a keeper.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:38 pm

Did any of you guys happen to watch Big Ben on Sunday.... against the Browns??? I'm sure all the Carr detractors would agree that Ben is the better QB... right?

Well..... he looked a lot worse than Carr.... 5 turnovers! He got lucky and tied the worst team in the league... with tyrod Taylor at QB...LOL!

We/Carr got beat by a Superbowl contending team and a vastly superior defense. Quit crying like little girls! You know as well as I do that this team , as it is, is NOT contending for anything this year! IF we do.... it will be complete luck. It is going to take at least one more draft and FA period before we get a few more pieces to contend.

I don't like it either, but I knew/know damn well what this team is right now. Apparently, some you have fooled yourselves into thing otherwise.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:55 pm

Carr can't hold Rothlisberger's jock. He's played at a high level in this league for over a decade. The Browns game it was damp and raining throughout. I'd take Big Ben right now over Carr. Carr is trash. No balls, bad mechanics, kid is worthless. Captain Checkdown. Unwatchable at this point. Kid is a fuckin bum.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Okay..... who do you want...... right now, that is available and can start? Don't even go there with McCarron...lol. Carr is one of the better QB's in the league right now. Of course there a few that are better, but not too damn many. Carr isn't and was never going to be Brady, Brees, Rodgers or Manning. He will be a very good, serviceable QB in this league.... regardless of how much you hate your QB.

There was a hell of a lot more blame to go around last night other than Carr having a bad opening game. The team aint that good...sorry for the honesty and ruining your Carr tantrum.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:43 pm

Carr is the worst Qb in our division right now. Motherfucker throws off his back foot, ZERO pocket awareness and checks down way too much. To the detriment of the offense getting a 1st down or any flow on offense. How much more do you have to see from this kid to remain optimistic. He got his pay day and is basically mailing it in without getting injured. No fire or leadership. He's been putrid going back to last year. 25 mill a yr for this garbage. He's a motherfuckin fraud to the highest degree. No excuses. He fuckin is trash.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:05 pm

Like I asked..... who do you want... right now, that we can have/get? I'm waiting.................

You're pissed off right now.... I get it. I'm pissed off too.... just not about Carr. There are bigger things to be pissed off about with this franchise at this point, and Carr is far down the list.

Without Carr, this team won't win one game, let alone the 6 - 8 I figure.... and 8 is being kind.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum