Rams @ Raiders

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Rams @ Raiders

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:44 pm

Give Aj McCarron a shot than. He won't be afraid in the pocket and go through the motions like Carr. Carr's postgame pressers after a losss are so robotic. Kid fleeced this org with that contract. Im done with this bullshit product year after year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Again, all I can do is ignore the Carr shit. It’s fucking crazy talk. Several comments on this game

1. Looked like a typical Raider tale of 2 halves. No adjustments in the 2nd half. Wtf, why are we always the worst in the league when it comes to that? Rams out-coached us.

2. Our overpaid interior OL was pretty well manhandled. How many hold penalties did Osemele have? Kolton was out there putting on a clinic for the old overpaid fuckers. If ANYBODY should have been able to handle their DL, it should have been our guys. Didn’t happen.

3. Jared Cook looked like fucking Gronk out there. I thought he killed Talib when he ran him down like a dog.

4. S&B hit the nail right on the head when he said Rams are absolutely a SB contender. We just lost to Probably the best team in the NFC. Now, I don’t like it any fucking more than you guys do, but let’s face this one fact: We were in this game until about halfway through the 4th. That last FG really put the dagger in us. Yet Gruden refused to adjust and rode the ship down to the bottom of the ocean. Not promising.

5. Penalties. Penalties. More penalties. 155 motherfucking yards in penalties. I don’t care who you’re playing against, you’ll never win a game w that stat line.

6. So I have a really hard time laying this at Carr’s feet. The pick-6 was meaningless to me, we were all but done by that time and Carr was just praying for some kind of miracle play, trying to make anything happen.

I liked what I saw from Lynch, Cook, Miller, Conley, Gilchrist to some degree, Irvin did a few good things. I was disappointed in our rook d-linemen, those guys better do something fast.

Gruden should NEVER go into a game again with a plan to basically stay away from our WRs. It’s not a good way for this team to win games.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby piratepride » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Looks like we signed Martavis Bryant to a one year incentive deal! We could have used his deep threat last night. Maybe the Raiders are forcing the NFL's hand to make a decision. Or we get 8 free games like did the Aldon smifff.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:26 pm

Dead you made all these observations and ignored the fact Carr isn't ready for primetime. Kid plays scared in the pocket and was terrible in the 2nd half. 25 mill per so called franchise qb, 5th yr in the league and you ignore the obvious. Kid ain't no gamer anymore. How many games you gotta see.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:29 pm

piratepride wrote:Looks like we signed Martavis Bryant to a one year incentive deal! We could have used his deep threat last night. Maybe the Raiders are forcing the NFL's hand to make a decision. Or we get 8 free games like did the Aldon smifff.

Who cares. That would require Carr to make a real NFL throw down the field to use Bryant's skills. Minister Checkdown would be out of his comfort zone to be required to actually perform like a real NFL qb

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Obviously Carr will be the guy. But he is shitty as fuck. Can’t even decide if he’s going to throw it out of bounds or not. Plus he’s been floating passes to the other team for years. He has bad instincts and you can’t teach instinct. We paid him so we are obviously stuck with him whether we like it or not. Carr is a piece of shit but I put everything on one man. Reggie.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:57 pm

We need to be able to score 30 points a game to win. This offense doesn’t look capable of that.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby piratepride » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:59 pm

A lot of the check downs have to do with what the defense gives you. Rivers was checking it down all day to thier little scat back Austin ekler all day. Teams play a deep zone or two deep safety look. A good time to run, but not when time is of the essence.
In hindsight, we should have rammed it up their ass, and maybe threw in a few screen plays.
Shit, we better have a screen or two up our sleeve next week!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:31 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Dead you made all these observations and ignored the fact Carr isn't ready for primetime. Kid plays scared in the pocket and was terrible in the 2nd half. 25 mill per so called franchise qb, 5th yr in the league and you ignore the obvious. Kid ain't no gamer anymore. How many games you gotta see.

I never ignore anything.

I disagree with you. And even said why.

And the answer to your question is: more than one. Especially when it’s his first game in a new scheme with a new HC, a stupid game plan and piss poor adjustments.

I don’t know how many times I have to say these things.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum