Prediction for 2018>>Raiders!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Prediction for 2018>>Raiders!

Postby bigboy3333 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:33 pm

I hate that Mack had to be traded but we must move on. By far the Raiders has their best coaching staff since Gruden was traded. The 2018 offence will be a hell a lot better then the MustRat 2016 version. How can U compared a Ken Norton led defense to Paul Guenther ? I take Paul Guenther any day.

So I'm predicting Raiders will make the playoffs, with a 10 - 6 record!! :D

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Re: Prediction for 2018>>Raiders!

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:13 pm

Hope your right. We have no idea how Carr will look in the WCO or if our defense will have that push to disrupt the pocket like we saw in the preseason against 2nd and 3rd stringers. If Carr can move the ball and get points like in 16' and our defense can rattle the pocket even a semblance of it like in the preseason we're in business and your 10-6 might be right. I think at some point Chris Warren is going to be an x factor on this team this year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby piratepride » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:26 pm

This is going to be one tough matchup going into primetime but I think we can sneak into the playoffs.
KC' defense is very mediocre now and Mahomes like Carr will need at least a year or so to be consistent.
Denver still has a good D, but lost Tal8b and Keenum will still have to get into his groove.
I'm most worried about San Diego! They are the team to beat in the west.
Without looking at the schedule in detail I'll go with 10-6 also and maybe get a wild card spot.
If they can get a convincing win 8n Monday night maybe even better, but a lot has to go right.

Let's start out with 1st, Aaron Donald not bieng game ready after simply working out on his own.
Whether or not Suh got tired and decided to take a few plays off, Osemele beat him most of the time in Miami last year.
If he can do the same I'm not too concerned with him.
The Rams middle linebacking core is where the weak link will be, we get past their stout D line we can break off a few runs!
If we get Lynch going, Richard catching little dump offs we should be able to sprinkle in some mid to deep play action passes.
While Talib and Peter's are excellent corners, they sure like to gamble a lot and aren't as eager to play run support. Their effort is a little lacking in that department.

If Aaron Donald causes havoc from the jump well be in for a long ass night.
Rams offense is legit, I'm not sure well be able to hold Gurley the entire night, let alone all of their weapons.
We'll have the crowd roaring and hopefully our rookies soak it up and raise their game.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:22 pm

Reggie eats pieces of shit for breakfast.
7-9 or 6-10

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:32 pm

I think Carr will take to the WCO nicely, but our depth is shit and we have fire breathers in our division. We’ll have some injuries that hurt us.

9-7

Offense in the top 10. Our run game will surprise the entire league. Not even Tom Cable can stop this OL from opening holes.

All predictions dependent on Carr staying healthy all season long, of course. He goes down, all bets are off.

If I was leaning one way or the other in terms of “higher or lower,” I’d be leaning towards 8-8 based on personnel. But I give us 9-7 because of coaching.

No playoffs.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum