Gruden explains Mack's timeline

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Gruden explains Mack's timeline

Postby piratepride » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:54 pm

He pretty much summed it up.
Didn't want to trade him, offer was too good to pass up after realizing Mack's asking price was too high. Pulled the trigger as an organization......but also said he was not part of the sending Chicago a second rounder.
Pretty much sealing Reggies gate next year or this season if we suck.
He also went on describing how all of our draft picks not panning out handicapped this team.

I just hope Carr can rally the troops now
Reggie's time will be short.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Gruden explains Mack's timeline

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:36 pm

It doesn't matter. We're looking at 4 to 6 win teams for the next couple years at least. The only reason Gruden took this job is the 100 mill guaranteed for 10 yrs. Like that motherfucker didn't see before he took the job our roster and our drafts. Cocksucker was an analyst for a long time. Mack jumped ship for the money and our resident lil weasel cocksucker Gruden is here for the guaranteed money.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:39 pm

Gruden is beginning to really piss me off the more he speaks. He's a fuckin bullshittter and blowhard and self promoter. He is here for that 100 mill in his pocket not that he misses Oakland or Raider nation at home and away games. Fuck that guy!!! Fuckin asshole

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:46 pm

IMO, Gruden is better than half of the NFL's coaches right now. Guenther is a top flight D coordinator. I'm as pissed as anyone about this but we've got to move on. Hell, we have to...we don't have any choice.
I think the entire team is feeling the heat now, from the top on down. Gruden will make it very clear to these rookies.
It'll be up to Carr and the rest of the offense, defense will just need to keep us close.
When Carr went down with the broken leg, Mack and company tried their best but the team was nothing without its leader in Carr.
This is Carr's team, always has been and always will be ( knock on wood).
If Gruden and Carr get on the same page early, there isn't a doubt in my mind they couldn't be just as good as what we had with Gannon. Our D was swishy washy up until the Ted Washington, Sam Adam's, John Parella additions.
Maybe with a little luck we'll have a repeat with the rookie D lineman.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:22 pm

Well we'll see won't we. Chucky will piss this fanbase off even more before he's gone. He should of never taken the job if he doesn't like the roster or drafts. He's pointing fingers before he even coached week 1. Motherfucker acts like he's Lombardi, Noll, Parcells or Belichick. He won a SB with someone elses team against us when he knew everything we were going to do. Al Davis built those Raider teams that Gruden coached. I really don't like his tone and attitude since he's been here. He's here because not even a retard would turn down 100 mill guaranteed. He doesn't miss this franchise or that we've sucked for so long. Money talks, right Chucky.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:43 pm

I see your point. Time will tell.
I personally d9nt think we'll win against a stout playoff team in the Rams, but if we do it'll calm me down just a little.
Your right...time will tell, and I hope for our sake he came back to win, not just for the paycheck.
Although at his initial press conference, he did say he was 9nly interested in the two years in Oakland..who freaking knows bro.
O just pray Carr brings the team together and were all back on here singing him songs of praise afte the Rams game.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:36 am

Beating the Rams and or Denver than beating which we should Cleveland and Miami and sit at 3-1 or 4-0 would chill me out a bit.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:59 pm

Ok man, we all understand about the $100M, 10-yr contract. It’s done. No going back. Gruden is here. He’s the coach. Not goin anywhere.

An I’ll take him 100,000 times out of 100,000 over Reggie any day when it comes to personnel or ANYTHING else that has to do w football.

I can’t even imagine your rage if we were all sitting here talking about our new first-year HC who was someone’s WRs coach last season.

Give it a rest man.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:02 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Beating the Rams and or Denver than beating which we should Cleveland and Miami and sit at 3-1 or 4-0 would chill me out a bit.

I’ll take 2-2 and getting better after 4 games.

We’re goin to have rooks at a couple key positions. Miller in particular will prob have some yips to iron out in the first few games.

I think after 4 games, the league will know who PJ Hall is.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum