Fuck Reggie & his failed way of building teams

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Fuck Reggie & his failed way of building teams

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:41 am

We cannot win. Now M Bryant may be facing a suspension? Guy hasn’t played one down! You can’t win with suspended coons and guys with fucking injuries. Sick of this shit. I hope the stupid niggger dies of a heart attack. His so called genius trade to get Bryant wasn’t so good to begin with. And of course the blame goes on the brainless drugged out baboon Bryant himself. If Gruden is smart he’ll fire Reggie after this year.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Fuck Reggie & his failed way of building teams

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:21 pm

That's some bad fuckin news although not surprising. Hopefully its four games but could be an indefinite suspension most likely. Bryant sure would have been a nice addition to this offense.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:03 pm

LOL... who didn't see that coming?

We get fleeced again. The Steelers got rid of a problem for a 3rd pick... classic Raiders fuck up.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:21 pm

So he might have dirty piss for fuckin marijuana!! Fuckin pathetic!! Let these guys smoke pot here or there to calm their bones for aches and pains. They let them drink alcohol fer christ sake. This kid smokes some herb but practices and plays like a race horse. Thats the bottom fuckin line. NFL needs to rethink their mary jane policy.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:07 am

I agree with you, Freddie, but... The rule is no pot. In this day and age, it's ridiculous, I agree.

The problem isn't the rule (as dumb as it might be), it's the lack of discipline from these idiots that can't do what they need to do to make the millions of $$$ for the short time they have to do so. Smoke all the fucking pot you want... when you're done playing! Follow the rules while you are!... and live the good life for the rest of your years!... you stupid, fucking morons!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:21 pm

They should definitely do away with that rule. Weed is legal in almost half the states now. Still, as much as I love smoking weed, if you were paying me millions of dollars to play a game I wouldn’t touch the weed. These dumb jigs have absolutely no control of themselves. Make millions for 3-4 years then retire & smoke all the weed you want. No surprise, everything with Reggie comes with an asterisk. It’s not even Reggie’s fault but he takes a lot of chances either by signing criminals or drafting guys with major injury problems. It’s just fucking frustrating

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:24 pm

See Silver, we are normal thinking people. These jigs are not!! Exactly! Make the money first, then get the weed! The niggger can’t plan anything out past what’s directly in front of him. He lacks any type of foresight.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:16 am

People who have a drug problem can't stay away from it for any significant length of time on their own. Bryant obviously has a problem, and I doubt he's just doing weed.

The NFL will banish his ass forever. He has already been given many chances. He's fucked now, and so are we.

Time to sign Dez Bryant.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:31 pm

Didn't Dez Bryant sign with the Skins? If this kids problem is just smoking weed its a shame because that stuff is perfect medicine in small doses who is competing in a violent game to treat aches and pains.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Guess not looks like the Titans might be signing Dez Bryant or are interested. We lose a huge dimension to the offense losing Martavious Bryant.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum