Fuck Reggie & his failed way of building teams

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Fuck Reggie & his failed way of building teams

Postby Dave Casperspook » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:32 am

So any of you dipshits gonna recant your dumbass statements regarding Bryant? He's not suspended, so all that useless, racist lip flapping was all for naught. Just thought I'd toss that in.

I'm just a gurl living in a boys body...

-Dave Casperspook

Dave Casperspook
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 am

Dave Casperspook wrote:So any of you dipshits gonna recant your dumbass statements regarding Bryant? He's not suspended, so all that useless, racist lip flapping was all for naught. Just thought I'd toss that in.

Stop it already. Bryant if not suspended is a good niggger. If suspended, he's a niggger. Who cares.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:42 am

Dave Casperspook wrote:So any of you dipshits gonna recant your dumbass statements regarding Bryant? He's not suspended, so all that useless, racist lip flapping was all for naught. Just thought I'd toss that in.

Really dude? You come here after all this time to post that? Talk about dipshit. :roll:

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Dave Casperspook » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:27 am

silver & black wrote:

Really dude? You come here after all this time to post that? Talk about dipshit. :roll:

It's not like this forum has much to talk about. It's just a bunch of racist, armchair QBs who profess to know everything. Just pointing out how fucking stupid most of you look.

-Dave Casperspook

Dave Casperspook
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby silver & black » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:44 am

Naw... I never professed to know much of anything, let alone everything. You, on the other hand, only come here to bait Freddie and Forbidden into arguments.

You lack any "real" substance as far as the team goes.... you just follow lockstep with what the media says about Reggie and the players, and then when things "seem" to be going the way you want, you come here and start flaming. Fuck you.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby silver & black » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:54 am

Dave Casperspook wrote:
silver & black wrote:

It's not like this forum has much to talk about. It's just a bunch of racist, armchair QBs who profess to know everything. Just pointing out how fucking stupid most of you look.

We look stupid because we traded a 3rd for a guy that was suspended for half the season because he can't stay away from the weed? You think that's a smart move? You're the one that looks stupid if you don't question that.

All of us hope he has his shit together and plays lights out, but you can't honestly think you could come here and flame us for what we had to say about him without some push back.......... oh, wait.......... that's the only reason you come here. Again... fuck you.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:28 am

Silver you just destroyed that liberal snowflake. People always say, there’s nothing going on on the forum. It’s the off-season you jerkoff!! Plus that’s whats good about this board. It’s few in numbers but it keeps out the liberal faggots like Casperspook out because it makes them look like the cuck faggots that they are! They can’t deal with the truth & reality. Casperspook is a bitch & he proves it every time. Maybe he wants to give Aldon another chance. After all it’s not his fault! Stay tuned, in 4 months when casperspook will come with another post!! He takes the dick out of his mouth every 4 months

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Dave Casperspook » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:53 am

S&B,

It was a smart move, no doubt. If he stays healthy (and has clean piss) he will make this offense much more dynamic. He'll open up the field, and teams won't be able to double team Coop all the time. With Jordy in the fold, who is as fucking reliable with his hands as any reciever we've had in recent years, the offense will make the opposition piss their panties. Yeah, very smart move. The proof will be on the field.

Eat a dick.

Forbidden, you can also suck a fucking fart out of your own ass with a straw, you piece of shit.

-Dave Casperspook

Dave Casperspook
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby silver & black » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:39 am

LOL. Most smart teams wouldn't trade away a 3rd for such an "if only, cross your fingers and hope and pray Toby be good niggger" type player.. We all know he's an exceptional talent... no one argued that. I'll leave the dick for you... I prefer the wet, pink meat, myself.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:15 pm

If he isn't suspended. Who in the media made up the story that he is and that the Raider brass is worried about a suspension. Hopefully fake news like most of the media storylines are.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum