Raiders Trade CP to NE

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders Trade CP to NE

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:09 pm

PHXR8R wrote:6 TDs in 5 games with Rodgers, no TDs remaining season with Rodgers out. It’s on Carr to get him the rock.

I look for Carr to have another MVP year with Gruden running the show..I believe that James Jones did call Carr Baby "Aaron Rodgers". Brett Hurley is No comparison to DC.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:30 pm

James Jones must've been smoking crack because Carr isn't in the same hemisphere as Arron Rodgers. If anything Carr's a baby Favre, a retarded one and overpaid at that.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby PHXR8R » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:12 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:
PHXR8R wrote:6 TDs in 5 games with Rodgers, no TDs remaining season with Rodgers out. It’s on Carr to get him the rock.

I look for Carr to have another MVP year with Gruden running the show..I believe that James Jones did call Carr Baby "Aaron Rodgers". Brett Hurley is No comparison to DC.

I’m hoping that is the case. James Jones is a big fan of DC. We’ll see how it pans out. Jordy played with Rodgers a long time, he won’t have that timing and chemistry with DC right away. And DC gotta get his azz in gear and learn that play book and get it done. Thankfully Gruden and Olsen will work his ass off, and he will get mentoring from Gannon in an unofficial capacity. He’ll have the support he needs to get it done if he puts in the work. He got sloppy with his mechanics last year and had no one punch his button.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:11 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:James Jones must've been smoking crack because Carr isn't in the same hemisphere as Arron Rodgers. If anything Carr's a baby Favre, a retarded one and overpaid at that.

Lol. I want to like Carr & hope to see him have a great season but your right he’s a retarded Farve. But Farve was tough with the streak this little Peter Popoff miracle spring water drinking Carr is afraid to get hit. Gruden better get him a set of balls.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:58 am

There are many people i blames for last season's disaster. Carr is not one of them.

He didn't want to kneel. He didn't want to get his back broken. He didn't want his receivers to drop every other pass that he laid right on their hands. He didn't want to lose. He didn't put his own hatred ahead of the team.

Others did that shit TO him.

What he needs to do is learn how to hold these fucking animals accountable, call them out, make them feel it.

But then he'd be a racist, right?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:56 am

[quote="DeadRinger"]There are many people i blames for last season's disaster. Carr is not one of them.

He didn't want to kneel. He didn't want to get his back broken. He didn't want his receivers to drop every other pass that he laid right on their hands. He didn't want to lose. He didn't put his own hatred ahead of the team.
Carr stunk up the joint especially the last 4 games of the year. Aside from Downing's ineffectiveness, what did Carr do in KC in week 14 when we were 6-6.. ..nothing!!! Kid can't deal with the heat. He hasn't had a good game in KC or Denver since he's a pro. He is inaccurate especially with pressure on him. He's supposed to be a leader and what is his cap hit? Kid is a fuckin piker and hasn't won shit in this league. I'm not going to blame everyone else and not him. His pressers were a fuckin joke after every loss. He sounded more pathetic than Del Rio.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Del » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:57 am

DeadRinger wrote:There are many people i blames for last season's disaster. Carr is not one of them.

Others did that shit TO him.

What he needs to do is learn how to hold these fucking animals accountable, call them out, make them feel it.

But then he'd be a racist, right?

Please enlighten me on how race or being a racist has to do with Derek Carr and calling out his Raider teammates??

I am seriously confused, like I'm what capacity are those 2 things even related?

Oh wait, only in your head DR. Once again, I am here to tell you that you are stupid.

For someone so proud and boastful about their intelligence, it's funny to witness.

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:50 am

Del you look mighty sexy in that Bulls jersey!!! Sexy in a wigger kind of way. I hope thats not you and you don't sport like that.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:35 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:There are many people i blames for last season's disaster. Carr is not one of them.

Carr stunk up the joint especially the last 4 games of the year. Aside from Downing's ineffectiveness, what did Carr do in KC in week 14 when we were 6-6.. ..nothing!!! Kid can't deal with the heat. He hasn't had a good game in KC or Denver since he's a pro. He is inaccurate especially with pressure on him. He's supposed to be a leader and what is his cap hit? Kid is a fuckin piker and hasn't won shit in this league. I'm not going to blame everyone else and not him. His pressers were a fuckin joke after every loss. He sounded more pathetic than Del Rio.

I support Carr, but I can’t disagree with most of what you said. I look at the whole body of work and I see a better QB than you see. We won’t ever agree on Carr unless he lights it up under Gruden. I will say Gruden made a Gannon an MVP. Arm talent wise, Gannon is nowhere near as good as Carr. He is nails between the ears though. Carr is soft mentally at this stage of his career. If he can fix his mechanics and grow a pair and take over the locker room, he can be a great one. If he sticks to the gosh golly knocking on doors for Jesus mentality, he’ll be a great pastor but an average QB.

He has the arm, he lacks the killer instinct and the balls to lead. Fix the mechanics, which is very doable, and get his confidence level up so he can tell his lazy fuck team to get in gear like Gannon used to, he’ll have a chance to do big things. Gannon used to wear out Rice and Brown for fucking up routes in practice. That’s what Carr needs to do.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:09 pm

Del wrote:Please enlighten me on how race or being a racist has to do with Derek Carr and calling out his Raider teammates??

I am seriously confused, like I'm what capacity are those 2 things even related?

Oh wait, only in your head DR. Once again, I am here to tell you that you are stupid.

For someone so proud and boastful about their intelligence, it's funny to witness.

I'll tell you what it has to do with being a racist. I've been called a racist for a lot less than yelling at black guys over non-race-related shit.

So go fuck yourself.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum