Skittles Thug Stays

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Skittles Thug Stays

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:21 pm

@RapSheet
Marshawn Lynch will remain a member of the #Raiders. Sources say he is receiving his $1M roster bonus on March 18, a clear sign he’ll be their feature back… if there was any question.
1:40 PM - Mar 17, 2018

974 people are talking about this

Only chance we have of this illiterate thug being off the team is if we get a bell cow back in the draft, or he can’t make it out of camp. Here’s to his tired ass getting lazier and saying fuck it after gettin his million bucks. Worth it to get rid of him.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: Skittles Thug Stays

Postby silver & black » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:40 pm

Fuck him. Run the wheels off of him.... hopefully he gets injured.

Even if he becomes what he once was, it still doesn't matter. He's a fucking POS that is not needed on this team.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:11 pm

All the militant asshole problems aside, this is a good thing. Doug Martin is only half a RB, and Lynch only plays hard half the time. Between the two we have one capable back, with a couple dangerous guys behind them.

Question is: do we keep 4 RBs? And if not, who goes? My educated guess is that, between OTAs and training camp, they’ll realize Martin is done and get rid of him.

Last fucking thing we need to do is cut Washington or Richard in favor of one of these assholes. That would be very bad business. We shall see.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Rather we pick up a back in the draft. Lunch is an illiterate thug that needs to retire or take that shot show on the road. Between now and opening day, here will be plenty of backs available better than Skittles or Martin. No matter what, we will only keep 3. My guess would be Richard goes on the trading block or is cut. We picked up the white WR that returns as insurance. Martin was insurance for Lunch, Lunch is insurance in case we can’t find a back without the bullshit side show. The two midgets have the same skill set, one of them is gone regardless. Just my guess. We’ll see. I just can’t stand Lunch and his fucking street thug bull shit. It’s a bad image for the team and fan base.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:38 pm

A bad image?? I don’t give 2 shits, if we win.

It’s clear Gruden has no intention of drafting a RB and it’s hard to blame him. Gruden is capable of making the rotation work.

Yes, Lynch is the worst form of human, but he still runs strong and breaks tackles. With an offseason in him he should show up earlier this season. And if Martin can do even half of what he did on his breakout year then we have what we need.

For 2018.

Come 2019, we have NO solution at RB on the roster. Especially if we ditch one of the young guys. That would be... unfortunate. BUT, I don’t believe either of them is a legit lead back in this league.

So, next offseason we need to be able to seek out our future at RB, one way or the other. And that means the gaping holes in our D MUST be filled competently in the draft this year so we don’t have to fill them all over again in 2019 instead of moving forward.

It’s Reggie’s way to fill a hole (mostly inadequately) and turn right around and blow a stinking crater into another unit. My hope is Gruden can mitigate that disastrous methodology.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Lmao... of course you don’t care about image. Look how you present yourself daily. Gruden makes the calls. If the personnel can’t win, it’s on Gruden. It’s his team top to bottom. Hot air, bull shit, ignorance, and vulgarities.

I knew I owned you from the first time you threw a tizzy fit about Gruden going deep. Shouldn’t you be guessing who your messiah Elway will fail with next in the draft for QBs? This is a RAIDER board. Why are you here? Lmao

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:44 pm

As long as he brings it like in the last six or seven games of last year when they gave him a fair amount of touches I have no problem with him on the roster in 18' If he slacks or a problem, Gruden won't play him or let him walk.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:48 pm

That’s what it comes down to. I was expressing my guesses and preference. I wasn’t “telling” anyone anything lol.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum